Long and short term trading

Guest mohammadbadr

Joshim Rahman, I will not agree with you especially when talking about new comers, I believe using scalping method can because havoc to our trading account, we need to get education and experience levels right, if we do that then we will definitely find any method working, but without having those, it is gambling if you do scalping, so that’s why we need to be careful. It is obvious that low spread matters, but not entirely. I get low spreads starting from 0.1 pips, but for me the better and more important thing has been cTrader platform provided by OctaFX broker, it is especially for ECN trading and helps so much if we use risky technique like scalping, as there are no delays or re-quotes happening here.

I was a short time trader but recently I am doing long term trading because of excellent live trading facilities of TradingBanks. You may know, for doing long term trading, traders need huge trading capital. In this case, my big trading quietly is my main power. Interestingly, I managed this big trading equity by receiving 100% welcome bonus offer of TradingBanks broker.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to small balance, in my trading career I am not capable for long time trading. So, I have to depend on scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. And, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my trading broker where I am able to scalp at any major pair devoid of any kinds of restrictions with only one pip lowest trading spreads.

• 3 weeks later...

I believe it will be a really big mistake to focus our self into one way traffic since Forex is such a big world where we should always be better off doing multiple things instead of focusing one just one. I love scalping, but I do it only when I am sure that results will be coming into my favor, as I feel it is silly to do this all the time. I mainly prefer long term and whenever there is opportunity for scalping I ride it as well. It is easier for me with OctaFX broker since they have swap free account which is perfect for long term while with the low spread; it is great for scalping which means it is really perfect with them.

The person who is looking to be really successful in this field, needs to be good at adapting to different situations and also be able to work out different techniques, it is the straight forward way towards becoming success. I don’t really plan at all; I just take each day as they come. If I find situation there for me, I ride it without any putting short or long term tag on it while one benefit for me is Vinson Financials, as they allow me to operate swap free account which means I am at comfort with long term trades.

I think one needs to be doing both short and long term trading, it is the way we will get success, I am lucky that I work with OctaFX broker and with them, it is really helpful to work out everything especially with having swap free account, it helps me in working especially with long term in mind. Also, they have low spreads starting from just 0.2 pips for all major pairs while there is also smooth trading platform that helps me working well with no issues over slippage or re-quotes at since all the trading orders are executed instantly and that too in any situation even in news time, so that’s why working with them is so beneficial for me.

According to my trading experience, I think, from all trading policy short term trading approach scalping is much secure to make profit with certainly in a short time. In my trading career, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading broker from where I am able to scalp at any major currency pair with only one pip lowest trading spreads.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

The real quality of good trader is that he is able to adapt to any situation and trade accordingly, if we stick to one method or become one-dimensional then we could suffer badly, so that’s why we need to make sure we don’t do anything silly of that sorts or else it could be hard to manage. I like to do both Long and Short terms trading accordingly and that’s what gives me extra options to work with, but if we are just one way then we could struggle. I trade with OctaFX broker where I get plenty of benefits and advantages which come with having lowest possible spread from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also 50% bonus on deposit!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2016 at 8:08 PM, Addison Olivia said:

The real quality of good trader is that he is able to adapt to any situation and trade accordingly, if we stick to one method or become one-dimensional then we could suffer badly, so that’s why we need to make sure we don’t do anything silly of that sorts or else it could be hard to manage. I like to do both Long and Short terms trading accordingly and that’s what gives me extra options to work with, but if we are just one way then we could struggle. I trade with OctaFX broker where I get plenty of benefits and advantages which come with having lowest possible spread from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also 50% bonus on deposit!

Forex trading will get a lot of the money to be able to get it, be sure and optimize the science that we should do in the forex business, which major in forex business it would be to try to do a demo account in use so that the skills and abilities can be more either increase

On 12/8/2016 at 3:54 PM, resmana said:

Forex trading will get a lot of the money to be able to get it, be sure and optimize the science that we should do in the forex business, which major in forex business it would be to try to do a demo account in use so that the skills and abilities can be more either increase

indeed to have maximum knowledge it will be easier to make money in forex trading, with that we can to try to optimize our mental skills and to try trading with a capital of $ 1 in instaforex

16 hours ago, Gaban said:

indeed to have maximum knowledge it will be easier to make money in forex trading, with that we can to try to optimize our mental skills and to try trading with a capital of $ 1 in instaforex

trade in most things done tentnu must often perform learning system as well as possible, and preferably before plunging into kaun realnya we could advance to take advantage of the free account to optimize the science and also the strategy we have

On 12/14/2016 at 9:48 AM, resmana said:

trade in most things done tentnu must often perform learning system as well as possible, and preferably before plunging into kaun realnya we could advance to take advantage of the free account to optimize the science and also the strategy we have

learning continues we do will surely no results can be obtained from the study. With maximum skill and ability of our trade is better able to try to make trades using small capital as at instaforex standard account with $ 1 for a further increase in experience and also train the mental and emotional control will be more focused

Edited by Gaban

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2016 at 3:10 PM, Gaban said:

learning continues we do will surely no results can be obtained from the study. With maximum skill and ability of our trade is better able to try to make trades using small capital as account with $ 1 for a further increase in experience and also train the mental and emotional control will be more focused

certainly it would be very interesting if we do continue to learn that passion, because that will be brought to success in forex trading this is with knowledge and experience that much could be successful. And how better we could try with a demo account first to train everything especially can be a maximum of in science and also in anaisa could more accurately at the moment will be doing an open order
Edited by resmana

On 12/16/2016 at 3:10 PM, Gaban said:

learning continues we do will surely no results can be obtained from the study. With maximum skill and ability of our trade is better able to try to make trades using small capital as at instaforex standard account with $ 1 for a further increase in experience and also train the mental and emotional control will be more focused

certainly it would be very interesting if we do continue to learn that passion, because that will be brought to success in forex trading this is with knowledge and experience that much could be successful. And how better we could try with a demo account first to train everything especially can be a maximum of in science and also in anaisa could more accurately at the moment will be doing an open order

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2017 at 1:31 PM, resmana said:

very useful novice traders to learn, especially in the beginning trader shall be done. After a demo account can be maximized by trying to switch on a real account by using such a small capital with a capital of $ 1 in a standard account instaforex to test mentally and discipline to be applied