Depending on forex only?!

Guest mohammadbadr

Guest mohammadbadr

Can we depend on forex trading alone as our source of income and retire from our positions? this question has more than one answer, as it depends on the capital you have and your experience too, forex is not a game it is a real work, and there are many persons depending on it totally to ensure their bite of food, but when you take the decision you have to be strong enough and know what you are doing, not to regret after!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mohammadbadr

Forex is not difficult, but it needs precise work, or at least this is my way of thinking, learning forex is so easy, the problem is in the right application. When any one wants anything really he works hard in order to achieve it, the same happens in forex, if you gave up rapidly then believe it is not your way, and try to find another business better for yourself.

Forex trading is a good source of earn money. This also helps countries to bring down their unemployment rates. In forex traders can make profits both on declining and developing economies. It is the best option to double your income because it is open for whole 24 hours, which gives a great advantageous to the businessperson. While doing job also anyone can trade in forex as it does not require any definite time.

Forex Trading| Forex | Trade Forex

I don't know how forex can bring down unemployment rate. As in reality. Its really hard to earn in forex. I think 90% of does who try forex in first month loss more than 50% of their money. Second if you earn money in forex. You must also understand that somebody out their loses. Because in forex if you earn it means someone loss.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

We can definitely depend on Forex and I don’t think there is any reason why we won’t be able to if we have the right amount of knowledge, experience and level of skills then there is no reason we will not be able to depend on it but of course not straight away. We need to first settle down and then plan for long term and it starts with good broker that’s where I suggest having OctaFX at the side since they are regulated and also a true ECN brokerage company.

The foremost way to make money through Forex market is to ensure your trading. If you trade yourself, you will surely get guaranteed results. However, it may take a bit of time. But this strategy is quite favorable if you consistently follow it.

yes trading with their own trade will be profitable. and we can train our trading skills with better again, so that we will be able to trade with the maximum. it takes is discipline and patience

I always wanted to do Forex trading and also depend on it completely but it was not easy for me. I struggled and also was thinking about giving up but then I got to understand that life is not that I can’t do it but it is about what I am capable of. I got my energy back and I once again got back to work but this time I was much more determined and passionate to do well.

I got massive support that I always dream of and it was with the YesFX Company, it was a Prop trading firm company, I was first time attempting working with them. It was a company that was competent and fully equipped. I was given a chance to perform intraday trades and I could to manage unbelievable amount of 50,000 Euro on the live trading account.

It also made me understand the application and importance of technical analysis in this big field. I discovered things that I never knew before and I was soon someone that I never imagine I could become which was a successful trader but it was a reality all because I did the correct selection of the company to start my career.

• 3 weeks later...

It can be done if we take it seriously and treat it like we do as a job instead of free business because when we have no one over our head we feel too lazy or relax to do anything which is why we are not able to rely on Forex but otherwise it’s a huge business to easily rely upon.

I am completely relying on Forex trading and due to support from OctaFX broker my task is very easy since I don’t need to do anything special but just normal trading is what gives me plenty of rewards especially with scalping as not only I am able to do that easily due to low spread of just 0.2 pips but also due to permission of closing trade within minutes.

• 7 months later...

It is a pretty cool business and we can definitely depend on it, but we need to make sure we have good capital to work with while we must also make sure we have knowledge and skills to backup otherwise, it is going to be tough to make profits consistently which of course is the key requirement if we are depending on this alone. I am doing a job along side trading and I believe this keeps me fairly calm and comfortable knowing that I have at least one source where I will get certain amount even at worst while Forex is where I am always on the improvement and also I have a lot of support with OctaFX broker’s quality conditions which includes tiny spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 plus much more.

Even in 2013 I did traditional business where my monthly profit target was only 3% but as a professional Forex trader my monthly target is around 30%. That’s the beauty of Forex market. This is way, I do only Forex trading. On the other hand, 100% welcome bonus offer of TradingBanks assists me to get my monthly target easily.

• 1 year later...

We can rely upon Forex and I don't think there is any motivation behind why we won't have the capacity to on the off chance that we have the perfect measure of knowledge, experience and level of abilities at that point there is no reason we won't have the capacity to rely upon it obviously not straight away. We have to first settle down and after that arrangement for long haul and it begins with great broker that is the place I recommend having FXPM since they are regulated broker. It provides low spreads, up to 500:1 leverage and a minimum of 250$ initial deposit.

Forex is actually not difficult, but it takes hard work, it's my way of thinking, learning forex is very easy, the problem is in the right application. If anyone wants something, actually he works hard to achieve it, the same thing happens in forex, if you give up quickly then believe me it's not your way, and try joining FXB Trading to solve the problem you have about forex tradi...

I completely depend on forex. I am a professional trade and I don’t do any other work for my living. Why should I? Forex has that power to make a lot of money with precise strategy and trade plan. If anyone can manage to invest healthy amount of money and time he can easy earn his living via this business. I am currently trading here with AAFX. It offers me rebate system which allows me to earn besides just trading.

On 10/7/2017 at 8:31 AM, Natural Mess said:

Forex Trading is a very risky and thus we need to have more than one sources of income so that we could survive, when we lose a lot in Forex.

Even if it is a risky business, many successful traders live luxury life of their dreams just by earning money from forex trading.

It is not ONLY. Forex is the GREATEST online business and if we are able to do this even half decently, it will be enough to help us with making solid money. But, it all of course is dependent on the individual. It makes me feel pretty good to do affiliate marketing with MayTradingPortal. As with their help, it has done wonders to my life and career. Not just me but many feel the same and can even do miracles with their help to learn the Secrets on how to make $200 in just 1 hour for free https://www.maytradingportal.com/affiliates/affiliates/

Forex isn't troublesome, however it needs exact work, or if nothing else this is my state of mind, learning forex is so natural, the issue is in the correct application. At the point when any one needs anything truly he buckles down keeping in mind the end goal to accomplish it, the same occurs in forex, on the off chance that you know how to procure through forex trading then you can carry on with an existence just by doing forex trading. In any case, that abilities is just constrained to few. 
We have to first settle down and after that arrangement for long haul and it begins with great broker that is the place I propose having Forex4you along the edge since they are managed and furthermore a genuine ECN brokerage organization.