Does your capital affects your trading directly?

Guest mohammadbadr

Guest mohammadbadr

Your capital does not necessarily affect your trading, but it usually do, to explain if you trade with a big capital you will satisfy with your profit even if it was consisting 1% of your capital, because the amount is good at the end, while if it was too small, here the emotions will take place and make you without intention enter with 20% of your capital or more, i think this is the only relation, otherwise it is the same trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Your capital does not necessarily affect your trading, but it usually do, to explain if you trade with a big capital you will satisfy with your profit even if it was consisting 1% of your capital, because the amount is good at the end, while if it was too small, here the emotions will take place and make you without intention enter with 20% of your capital or more, i think this is the only relation, otherwise it is the same trading.

Of course it does. And its not because if you have small capital you earn small while if you have big capital you earn big. its because if you have big amount you can have enough money to shield yourself from loses. While if you have few funds if you have a losing run you end up losing all of your money and no more money to keep you trading and recover.

• 3 years later...

Yes, it definitely does because the bigger capital we have the more chance of profits we are going to get so we should be looking for big investment but at the same time must make sure we work with proper plans and strategy as it makes no sense going without plan with just high capital as even that is no profit at all.

I have a very simple long term plan with 150 USD and I keep most of my trades on for weeks thanks to OctaFX broker who has swap free account, it charges no fees and I can keep my trades for long term without any issue so saves so much money which I would have lost otherwise.

• 1 month later...

It does affect ratio of profit making but it can’t be the reason behind the actual loses or profits as that is based on our skill levels and way of trading. In fact, I enjoy a lot more when I have lower capital since that keeps pressure off from my shoulders as even if I lose I don’t need to be much concerned over anything as it’s obviously lower investment.

I love OctaFX broker very much because with them the low investment from my side converts into big when it reaches them as they add 50% bonus on my deposit so this is a great boost and since I am able to use it for margin levels it’s even better.

Actually, I believe our trading knowledge is much affective from our trading investment. That’s way, I have invested very low amount because I am very much confident about my trading skilled. On the other hand, 1:400 trading leverage of TradingBanks helps me to make healthy profit from my low trading capital. I see, professional Forex traders are not worried about their trading capital size. Besides, which trades invest their big capital for making big profit definitely, they will lose their full investment very shortly. Because, without good trading knowledge it’s very dangerous to trade in this volatile market.

• 1 year later...

The size of capital affects of our trading with certainly. Large capital is very much supportive to continue trading for a long time. Due to small capital, I have chosen MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure 100% initial bonus that made my trading capital larger. And, I can use this bonus for all time devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads.

Honestly, I don’t think it should affect much since we don’t need capital to really push us anywhere, it should be our knowledge and experience level that should take us anywhere, if we’re lacking in knowledge or experience then we will forever struggle no matter how much capital we have, but if we have enough of knowledge and experience then we will work it out irrelevant to how much capital we have, so our obvious attempt should be to seek as much education as possible and that will get things rolling in really nicely. I do that only especially through OctaFX broker with their lovely educational setup and many demo contest to participate on, it’s ideal field for improvement and growth for youngsters.

• 3 weeks later...

It obviously does, but still we can cover it up through having education and experience, but if we don’t even have that then I am sorry we shouldn’t be trading or else we will end up losing. I am grateful to my broker OctaFX, it’s only through their setup and conditions which I am able to work well even with lower capital and that’s especially to do with their giant rebate program where I am able to earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade and that too even with the losing one as well, so that’s why I am able to perform so nicely and often leads me into good profits without any major hiccup at all in any situation.

On 23/07/2011 at 5:21 AM, Guest mohammadbadr said:

of course capital will affect us 

i mean if your monthly spending is $200 for example. offcourse you will reach that target easily and less stressfull if you trade with $1000 or more balance than $100 balance

I think it obviously does, but ultimately we can cope it up with having knowledge and experience, but if you are lacking education or experience then you got to do things through higher investment, but even then you will be required to have common sense for that, it’s very important to have all those things since that’s only way we will be able to work out everything. I am currently doing trading with OctaFX broker and they help me with growing capital big time and that’s through their massive bonus which is up to 50% and is use able too, so that’s why I am able to perform nicely and leads me to fairly decent rewards that to with consistency.

• 2 months later...

I won’t say it makes massive difference, but yes it’s something that definitely affects things, I believe if we wish to be successful then we do need to have slightly larger capital in hand. I never like to increase risk with adding more investment, but now it’s not even needed thanks to FreshForex, as they are awesome with having 101% Trade Able Bonus, it’s absolutely awesome with helping increase capital without increasing the risk!

Edited by Josheb Fredy

• 7 months later...

Really, I trust our trading learning is much full of feeling from our trading speculation. That is way, I have contributed low sum since I am particularly sure about my trading gifted. Then again, 1:400 trading leverage of TradingBanks helps me to make sound benefit from my low trading capital. I see, proficient Forex traders are not stressed over their trading capital size. In addition, which trades contribute their huge capital for making huge benefit unquestionably, they will lose their full speculation right away. Since, without great trading learning it's exceptionally perilous to trade in this unpredictable market. I am a binary options trader at lxmarkets.com ! It is one of the leading regulated and licensed options brokers in the web.

Trading with adequate trading capital will be an advantage to a trader because it will eliminate most instance of using excessive leverage on your trading account relative to the size of your trading capital, in order to earn an appreciable profit.

Edited by ForexMartTrader