trading daily, is it necessary?

Guest mohammadbadr

Guest mohammadbadr

Is it necessary to trade everyday? I think no at all, moreover i think this is one of the causes of loss in the market, because it is logical that when you increase the number of your trades, the chances of both profiting & losing increase too, but those of losing will be more; as you will suffer from exustion from marked thinking and your emotions will play their role too, so enter only when there is an opportunity.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

No there is no requirement of trading daily. If we want to be successful then we should look at minimum number of trades over month but make sure they give us great pips which would translate into profits and at the moment I am thankful to OctaFX broker as they have allowed me to work on this strategy with freedom thanks to their swap free account that I use so I don’t have to any charges for keeping trades on.

• 2 weeks later...

If quality is there than trading once is enough but if we are living a chancy life then we have to repeat it daily. I don’t want to live on fluke that’s why I joined Remote FX Traders program, it’s the best trading course that we could be part of and is provided by YESfx, the biggest Prop trading house in the Forex industry. Their trainers are pretty amazing as they have such high class knowledge that it feels proud to be learning from them.

• 4 weeks later...

No, it’s obviously not necessary to trade but reading and knowing the daily movement is crucial and then only way one can succeed is when he is regularly in update with the market because that will give him higher and bigger chance of profits. I don’t always trade but I regularly read news and even use demo for 1-2 hours at least and with Nova FX my broker it is so use to use demo service even on cell phone.

I do not feel any kind of pressure to open my new trade. But always want to open my new trade only when I get a good entry point. Besides, daily market analysis of TradingBanks trading broker helps me very much to knowledge important level of trading. That makes my trading life much easy and comfortable. I am very careful about money management and low risk management.

• 8 months later...

Actually, we can’t move Forex marker individually. So, it’s much better if we follow market direction. I mean, we have to always open our trading positions according to the market situation. Even, I don’t have any daily or monthly target. I only do normal job here, just I open my trade only when I good entry points are available here. Even though, it’s a tough job for me to know good points of market but, daily market news of TradingBanks is the best solution for me where I get both type of analysis professionally.

• 2 weeks later...

No, I don’t think we need to be worried about trading on daily basis, it is not needed at all, I believe we can get fair amount of success if we trade with control approach, but if we do over-trading then we will struggle only, so that’s why we need to be very careful about when we trade. I believe we need to be selective, as golden saying is quality is always better then quantity, I trade with OctaFX broker where I am able to perform well even with few trades, as they have small spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also great 50% bonus on deposit, it is use able too, so that’s why it’s so cool.

• 1 month later...

For making profit constancy, we have to know the traders psychology which is very supportive to predict the market. I am gathering all psychological support from my trading place MXTrade with Forex eBook where these human didactic lesions are available with essential terms and concepts’. From, here I have also recognized the most accurate successful trading tips that I always use in my trading time for making profit.

• 2 weeks later...

Joshim Rahman, I don’t get it by what you said. I mean what’s the connection between daily trading to wide range of instruments? At least I am not able to get it. I believe we have to continuously trade, as I have been trading since last 3-4 years, I have taken breaks in between, so I am completely aware that it is so difficult to get back into things, we can take few days off, but still I will recommend keeping up with the market. I often take breaks, but what I definitely do is, I keep myself updated with market and for that, I use cTrader mobile platform by OctaFX broker, so I can just keep eye on the movements, it really helps me when I resume again.

Unfortunately, I know some traders they open their trade without any reason just only for making big money. That’s so funny! We need to be patience when we do not get any good entry point. Whatever, 200+ trading instruments facility of TradingBanks brings good opportunities very quickly from various trading pairs.

Unfortunately, I know some traders they open their trade without any reason just only for making big money. That’s so funny! We need to be patience when we do not get any good entry point. Whatever, 200+ trading instruments facility of TradingBanks brings good opportunities very quickly from various trading pairs.

Yeah placing trades at the right time is very important than trading daily, a trader should learn when to enter and exit the market.

Yeah placing trades at the right time is very important than trading daily, a trader should learn when to enter and exit the market.

yes, therefore we need a lot of practice in this forex trading with a lot of exercise because it will allow us to trade with the maximum. to exercise then we can use a demo account properly. regular exercise will make us able to read the market well

• 1 year later...

No there is no requirement of trading daily. If we want to be successful then we should look at minimum number of trades over month but make sure they give us great pips which would translate into profits and at the moment I am thankful to FXB Trading as my broker. they help me on trading an always give me bonus on trading.

It depends on various factors like individual choice, trading strategy and trading plan. On the off chance that you are a scalper it will be better day by day trading. In any case, on the off chance that you are a trader who utilizes long haul trading technique that will better trading with week after week or month to month. I am trading with Jmfinancial.Eu, a regulated ECN broker. I do scalping most as my broker provides ultra low spreads starting from 0.0 pip.