Looking for Forex traders

Hi,

I'm looking for professional Forex, CFD's and Stock traders wih at least one year performance. After 6 years I spent in managed Forex field as a broker I'm looking for traders with experience as I’m about to build a portfolio and start a company. If you are interested please send PM.

• 6 years later...

Today Forex has become very popular business to the traders but mostly the professional traders got success from the business. Because to trade successfully a trader must need some basic qualities like- hard working, proper trading knowledge, discipline and positive mentality. These basic things should be maintained if you want to earn money and become successful in the Forex trading platform. 
From the starting period I joined with Forex4you as I get them best from other brokers. I am very hardworking and passionate about my career and they provide me necessary Forex services and proper guideline to achieve success from Forex business. They provide free seminar and webinar service to provide general trading knowledge and full trading chart to become alert and to trade perfectly.

• 4 years later...
On 2/28/2018 at 11:32 AM, Willem Hesselink said:

Today Forex has become very popular business to the traders but mostly the professional traders got success from the business. Because to trade successfully a trader must need some basic qualities like- hard working, proper trading knowledge, discipline and positive mentality. These basic things should be maintained if you want to earn money and become successful in the Forex trading platform. 
From the starting period I joined with Forex4you as I get them best from other brokers. I am very hardworking and passionate about my career and they provide me necessary Forex services and proper guideline to achieve success from Forex business. They provide free seminar and webinar service to provide general trading knowledge and full trading chart to become alert and to trade perfectly.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 🙂
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.