Your deposit bonus is too low……..!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your deposit bonus is too low……..!!

your deposit bonus is too low but Forex-Metal has 35% bonus. Also it is very reliable broker. As far as I know it is a good broker but it is good in Asia continent not other region. But in other region I think Forex-Metal is better than InstaForex cause it is very reliable broker and it has nice offer to traders like:35% first deposit bonus;free automatic trading signals ;ECN accounts with low spreads,Leverage up to 1:1000 ,Rebates for active traders starting from 0.5 pip,Managed accounts, $100 "no deposit" bonus. and so on.

1000 leverage sounds very bad to me.. Dont risk it mate. overleverage is a killer.

Comment

Every traders have different opinion about broker, but the most important is we can feel comfort when trading with our broker. I'm trading with InstaForex, i never found problem during trade with my broker now. And I think regardless of the deposit bonus given by the broker, we have to use it as quickly as possible.

Comment

High leverage is the way to lose money quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by mdenamul View Post
          your deposit bonus is too low but Forex-Metal has 35% bonus. Also it is very reliable broker. As far as I know it is a good broker but it is good in Asia continent not other region. But in other region I think Forex-Metal is better than InstaForex cause it is very reliable broker and it has nice offer to traders like:35% first deposit bonus;free automatic trading signals ;ECN accounts with low spreads,Leverage up to 1:1000 ,Rebates for active traders starting from 0.5 pip,Managed accounts, $100 "no deposit" bonus. and so on.
          Once again new guy, post in the correct place. This belongs in the broker section.

Comment

Originally posted by rplain View Post
            High leverage is the way to lose money quickly.
            Yeah, as we kno that High leverage high risk but if we can discipline when trading, it will be useful for us.

Comment

Originally posted by alify View Post
              Yeah, as we kno that High leverage high risk but if we can discipline when trading, it will be useful for us.
              Yeah, High leverage mean high risk. But If we can use it well, we can feel the benefit of high leverage. Every trader has their own trading terms, adjusted strategy and existing capital.

Comment

certain strategies require higherleverage, but for bigger account i suggest keeping it low and simple, it can be requested, 35% 50% even the 100% bonus can be used for such leverages but it requires higher risks.

Comment

I have traded with bigger lot with the hope to earn more money but my money got burn very fast. I think you shouldn't trade in high leverage.

Comment

Originally posted by aventador View Post
                    I have traded with bigger lot with the hope to earn more money but my money got burn very fast. I think you shouldn't trade in high leverage.
                    You need to learn how to trade first before you are start trading. If not, you are gambling with your money, even if you are putting with low leverage. For starter, you need to practice with demo account first. And you trade with the lowest leverage. Raise up your leverage only when you are able to minimize the lost up to 0.05% lost.

Comment

Originally posted by duderex View Post
                      You need to learn how to trade first before you are start trading
                      One needs to learn the forex before trading.

Comment

Originally posted by mdenamul View Post
                        I would recommend traders to ignore bonuses, trade your own money. 1000 leverage? That is suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo35 View Post
                          I would recommend traders to ignore bonuses, trade your own money. 1000 leverage? That is suicide.
                          Our pretend trader was banned for making weird postings.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaTrader View Post
                            Our pretend trader was banned for making weird postings.
                            Well, they made little sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo35 View Post
                              Well, they made little sense to me.
                              Let me help you out since it didn't make sense to you new guy. Take a look at his past history of postings and you will see a pattern that was unacceptable which was cause for me to have him banned.
                              Last edited by FloridaTrader; 02-05-13, 11:39.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X