DJI Binary Option System - "10 Minutes 'Till"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJI Binary Option System - "10 Minutes 'Till"

Here is a very simple binary options trade, that according to the developer, back checks very well. I haven't done the work as I don't have a good DJI charting platform. I use freestockcharts.com...

At any rate, have a look here:

http://XXX.mediafire.com/?m1g13me4oaurz0l

Maybe we can get a binary options group going here??

Nice!! Thanks for sharing, bro! Gonna try this out later... and YES, I'm definitely game for a Binary Options sub-group. Any mods listening?

Comment

I back tested this from 8/19 to today, (all the 5m data they would show me on freestockcharts.com) and this system hit on 68%, max losses were 3 in a row. Pretty good if it holds up. Anybody with a "real" charting package willing to do some back checking??

Comment

68%... hmmm, not bad. Both the lite versions of Omni11 and Striker9 give an accuracy rate around ~75%, from what i've heard. Wish I could help you with backtesting on a real charting platform... i used freestockcharts a couple of times, but i think i'm stuck on Metatrader I found a script that helps to import real-time data from Google Finance into Metatrader, and I modified it to stream quotes from NASDAQ stocks. If you want, I could share it with you, or you could just simply google "NSE Stock Chart Realtime mq4"

Comment

Thanks, Tek... I am on a 30 day trial with Esignals LiveChart, which is a web charting service, realtime, at $30 per month. Works pretty good. I am starting to go back from May on this year, not sure how far back their data goes. May was a loser month for this system, losing $.19 for every dollar traded. August/Sept has been great so far though. Hope to get through the past 6 months on this over the weekend, and will post here.

I am doing it by hour, so maybe there is one hour in particular that has a high reversal percentage at 10 till....

Comment

OK... went back 4 and half months, and not a good system... mostly hovered around 50%, plus or minus, so can this one!

Comment

I'm in as well for a Binary Options group.

Comment

Originally posted by teknomage View Post
                Both the lite versions of Omni11 and Striker9 give an accuracy rate around ~75%, from what i've heard.
                Any chance you happen to landed the lite version of Omni11 and/or Striker9?

Comment

Napadad, Care to explain a little...I still don't understand by looking at it. What I understand is just to buy a reversal at the last 10 minutes.

Comment

Yea, that is pretty much it... at 10 minutes till, if the chart line is going down, buy up, if the chart line is going up, buy down... (using 5 min line chart at close). But while there has been some good runs, overall, this is a 50/50 system, which makes it a losing system in Binaries... so I wouldn't trade it myself...

Comment

interesting thanks

Comment

no Worries... binarys are very interesting to me... been trading FX for 6 years, and commodaties before that, with moderate success. Not enough to live by, but still have $$ to trade, so I guess that is "success" in a sense! Binearies have my interest now, though.. Have a couple of things that look good, and will keep you all posted.. . also, hoping to see more interest and contributions in the binary realm... we'll see, eh??

Comment

Napadad , http://www.mediafire.com/?m1g13me4oaurz0l now is invalid or deleted file . Can you re-upload ? Thank's !

Comment

I was looking into doing Binaries and it seemed Banc De Binary was the broker of choice from what I was reading. Then I saw a YouTube video of a man named Victor who made a 1400% return on his account and claims they made up some bogus excuse not to pay him. My concern is now that this is unregulated and even if you do find a profitable way to trade, you may not be able to cash out. Not trying to burst anyones bubble but it's worth some thought before you commit to trading this way with real money.

Here's the video if your interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xCif6okAY0

Would be curious to hear from anyone who had success and made regular withdrawls beyond their starting amount
                            Last edited by grisleback; 01-01-12, 09:48.

Comment

DJI Binary Option System - "10 Minutes 'Till" :
                              Napadad , http://www.mediafire.com/?m1g13me4oaurz0l now is invalid or deleted file .
                              Can you re-upload ? Thank's !

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X