Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mt4 Software - Execution on multi terminals from an single terminal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mt4 Software - Execution on multi terminals from an single terminal.

Hello friends this is checkmail and was wondering, actually expecting an mt4 software, which could allow us to trade on multiple terminals, through one single terminal by remote execution.
    This process seems nearly like an robot, but still varies as it is to be manual.
    In detail to state, when i place an order in mine mt4 terminal no1, the same order must be opened/executed in mine terminal no2 and 3.
    Is there any such software, as recently there have been an online service for accessing an expert traders account with his live trades, for more profitable trades.

I think you are talking about some software that has been dicussed about.

If you search "trade copy", I guess you will find it.

P.s, if I run across that topic, I will post its link here.

Best wishes,

SF

Comment

Hi,

You are really luck somehow, I found it here:

Code:
      http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/6905-REQ-Account-Copier?highlight=copy
      I hope you can find useful stuff there

Best of luck,

SF

Comment

Good Information

Hello friends thanks for the cooperations, scarface, have tried you given link and could understand now about the signal/trade copier.But none of it are avail to share here, have gone to site of signalcopy, the local software is for 79 bucks, and ftp much more than that.Anyways thanks for showing me the thread.Also alert me if you get any shared signal/trade copier without any bugs, also working well.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        Working...
        X