X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am new Here

I am just a new member and feel very happy joining this forum

But i have few questions
    1 why cannot i see any thanks button where i can also thank the members for there good share
    2 is there any request rule

hope to enjoy this forum as i have just started learning and this forum looks great and helpful

Thanks to all who are giving there time on indo-investasi forum from which members like me can learn

Welcome to this forum. As far as your questions... you need to make a certain number of postings which must be approved by the moderators before they are viewed and after making a certain number, you will start seeing a thank you button under posts where you than can start participating in thanking members on this forum. As far as a request rule, you should search the forum for previous related postings and if you can't find the system/indicator you are searching for, check the blacklisted section to see if the system/indicator is listed. If not listed, then determine which section of the forum your request would fall under then make a post for the request by putting (Req) in the title. I hope this helps and you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, you may find it in the Suggestions and Ideas Section of the forum. If not, feel free to post the question in the same section. Take time to venture through the forum and get acquainted with the layout. Have a great day.

Comment

Thanks David for ur reply

A very good reply with clear Instruction which can be useful not only to me but all the newbies who join this great forum

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      Working...
      X