BPS Harmonic Patterns

ummo

Guest james_phuc28

Hi Ummo,

Wow, good indicator. Do u have manual that tells how to use this indicator correctly such as: best time-frames, where to enter a Short or a Long, where to put stop loss and where to take profit?

Does this indicator repaint ? I mean when the Harmonic pattern appears, will it stand firmly or it will move to a new High or new Low when market continues to move Higher (when we want to go short), and to move Lower (when we want to go long)?

By the way, I have just received this webinar link where they talked about Harmonic Trading and also give out a FREE Harmonic Pattern indicator for just 1usd:

http://xxx.forextradersdaily.com/InnerCircle/webinar/welcome.html

The webinar costs for option 2 is only 20.99usd (20usd for webinar seat + 0.99usd for indicator).

I can not stay up late to attend the webinar (I am living in Vietnam). So, I hope some people in this forum can register this webinar and share the Free Harmonic Pattern Indicator of Derek Frey here. If the webinar content has any materials or videos download, please also share them here.

Thanks a lot

James

• 2 weeks later...