Is there an EA that can martingelize orders placed by another EA ?

Does anybody know of an EA that can double the lots of orders placed by another EA after a loss ? I managed to find very good settings for an older funyoo EA but the martingale code sometimes misbehaves and increases the lot size a lot more than the 2 I set. And it's really a shame cause with relatively conservative risk settings I can get 50-100% profit per month and since it wins 70-80% of the trades martingale is not used a lot either. I tested this on 2 live micro accounts.

EDIT: Nevermind, found a setting that if disabled takes care of the aberations. Weird.

Edited by SpacyTrader
problem fixed

Sure. First the ea is this one: http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/ideas-for-expert-advisors/1151-pattern-ea.html v105. Works without martingale too but then mostly hovers around breakeven(at least with the settings I'm using).

First you must set trade once per signal to false otherwise you get the problem I complained about and potential account destruction. Then tradeatsignal false, gartleytimeframe 1, mcentry true, mcexit false, mctimeframe 1 macdentry and exit false. I then use ATRTP and ATRTS timeframe 5 with atrtp factor 1.3. You could use gartleytp too with factor 0.7 or so. I run it on EURJPY AUDUSD AND USDJPY M1 with SL of 55 for EURJPY 50 for USDJPY and 30 for AUDUSD.

Until recently I ran it without the news filter cause I wasn't sure it actually did anything, but now I turned it back on after a few news related losses. Btw here's the ea with the news filter indicator fixed, it came with an old broken one: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O5W5FXA0

I intend to test it on M5 too since backtests have only a passing resemblance to actual results.

Edited by SpacyTrader