Here's an EA that I am currently testing - BestSniperFX2

Guest fxprofits

I'm using this EA as well.. eur/usd m5.. but i thinks theres a problem with the take profit.. with a smaller lot like say 0.01 it gives you about 10pips profit but if the lot is increased to 0.1 it closes trade in only 2-3 pips why? all other settings are default as per set file..

please help me on this..

I'm using this EA as well.. eur/usd m5.. but i thinks theres a problem with the take profit.. with a smaller lot like say 0.01 it gives you about 10pips profit but if the lot is increased to 0.1 it closes trade in only 2-3 pips why? all other settings are default as per set file..

please help me on this..

It does this to escape the martingale as quickly as possible. so it takes an overall loss on positions.

please help me on this..

Could it be that TP10 is not 10 pips but $10 and the system isn't so fast that it can close after 1 pip ?

edit:

play around with the SecureProfit property

Edited by iwjw

this Ea is the best. When?

when it opens the 2nd position you should apply stoploss. For me this stratergy seems to be very good.Surely it will not blow your account as long as you are there infront of the system.

stop running this Ea when you are not infront of the computer.

this EA will always blow your account if traded long enough. so be careful.

I prefer EA's like this, that eventually blow your account: because they have a high percentage of growth, you can withdraw your deposit fairly quickly and then keep withdrawing some more every day/week etc, increasing the amount you withdraw as your account grows. This way you will have recovered your deposit and made quite a lot of profit before it crashes out. Then repeat the cycle.

Guest fxprofits

when it opens the 2nd position you should apply stoploss. For me this stratergy seems to be very good.Surely it will not blow your account as long as you are there infront of the system.

hi hanumanth,

what settings are you using and on which pair??

I've run the EA in my DEMO account (from 8th April 2010 till today) and notice it enter trade every possibility within 24h. and it's not really recommended in EURUSD where the trade were unpredictable.

from what i verify by the given "set" file, the effective winning trade only happen between hour 1 till hour 4.

can anyone help to add coding on start trading hour and end trading hour?

thanks.

Guest fxprofits
I've run the EA in my DEMO account (from 8th April 2010 till today) and notice it enter trade every possibility within 24h. and it's not really recommended in EURUSD where the trade were unpredictable.

from what i verify by the given "set" file, the effective winning trade only happen between hour 1 till hour 4.

can anyone help to add coding on start trading hour and end trading hour?

thanks.

What do u mean by hour 1 to hour 4? what time zone.. which currency pair?

Any way to add this condition to the code?

I prefer EA's like this, that eventually blow your account: because they have a high percentage of growth, you can withdraw your deposit fairly quickly and then keep withdrawing some more every day/week etc, increasing the amount you withdraw as your account grows. This way you will have recovered your deposit and made quite a lot of profit before it crashes out. Then repeat the cycle.

Partially agree, it's always a good idea to get your seed money out as fast as possible. But it may blow right when you initially deposit.

Partially agree, it's always a good idea to get your seed money out as fast as possible. But it may blow right when you initially deposit.

True, but you will have demo tested it for at least a few weeks. Therefore, if the system passes your tests, then you will have been extremely unlucky if it blows your account within the first day. You should withdraw the deposit the very second you make 100% profit; the EA will blow your account eventually.