Forex Mercenary

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: (Req) Forex Mercenary

wel today is the launce Day

as u can read on the Blog of that site

it is not a Bot but a seperate Tool u install on your computer who gives u signals u can enter in your own trading platform

The only thing i dont like in the Video they show

in there u see a few Trading examples but the date of one of those examples is at 9/26/09 and that is on a saterday ?

also all the trades are SHORT trades no long Trades and the risk is only 0.05% as they say the Ratio is 1:1 so i wonder how much u make if u have a small account

Greets

freak

I never had problems getting a refund from Plimus.

The seller of the product is contacted when a refund-request is submitted .... the same as with Clickbank.

If the dispute is not solved between seller and client, Plimus closes the case and issues a refund .... the same as Clickbank.

OK, here it is, along with the advanced 2.0 version and the pro trader version. Looks like they run on a java platform, but I have not had the chance to look at it for very long. They might need some work from our friends here...

Forex Mercenary - [url]http://www.multiupload.com/UE7CK4V1U1[/url]

Forex Mercenary Advanced 2.0 - [url]http://www.multiupload.com/RZL6XCXRHU[/url]

Forex Mercenary Pro Trader - [url]http://www.multiupload.com/4HVJ53IGP1[/url]

Enjoy!

Re: Forex Mercenary

hello, kudos to whitenoise! thank you for the fast share.! and God Bless. = but can anyone please advise on what the differnces are between the three systems, once it starts working? and why 3 systems?

thank you

OK, here is the breakdown for why there are 3 systems:

Basic System for $97: mediocre trading system the developer copied from a someone else

Advanced for $77: new boat for the developer

Pro Trader for $67: college for the developer's kid

Seriously, I didn't pay too much attention to the sales pages, just clicked on the link to buy the extra modules to share here. If I remember correctly, there was the standard spiel about more profitability and accuracy with the other two systems. I will let everyone here know how it works when it finally works. If it checks into their servers to get data, it probably can't be shared, right?

Lucky me that it worked just after reading the reply and showed the trades immediately for every strategy. Good luck with everyone \m/

wxygoddess, if you were able to get the software to work, how many winning and losing trades were there and the pips gained? Does it seem like trade signals are given with enough lead time to actually place the trades? Thanks.

i did also buy the standard version and it is not working

it is kinda strange u buy something u download the tool and run it nothing to login so what is stopping u from spreading it arround i was at least expecting some login thing in this tool

if it is not going to work in the next few days i am going to ask for a refund

i did also try the backtest button and my feeling is telling me this is compleetly faxe

the results from the backtest is lots of win but it did also test on saterdays and sundays lol

Greets

Freak

Hi Guys,

This system intruiges me, I've never seen anything like it lol.

It's written in an "open" Java scripting language called Clojure.

All the *.CLJ files contain source code which you can read by starting up WordPad, select all file types and then open the file you want to look at.

The file http_utils.clj contains the references to the servers which appear to be down which is why I can't get any quotes to come in either.

It all seems a very clunky way to write a system, though I guess that the benefit is that you can use it for anything: Forex, Stocks, Commodities etc. - all you need is a price feed.

The trading strategies I believe can be seen in the forex_main_3.clj code:

1. The Rho Arb strategy detects a statistical mispricing between the EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/CHF.

2. Zipas shorts the local maximum of a downtrending rate.

3 Zero is the low range trade for EUR/USD.

If the trading strategies are any good, then we could probably extract the logic from the Clojure code and put into an indicator or EA, though it's not something I'd like to attempt :-/

Are there any Clojure programmers out there ?

Is there any indication that they are tracking account numbers, ip addresses or anything like that? Anything else we need to be worried about? My biggest concern is that I don't want to shut down my firewall software for this to run. I normally get a message that a program is trying to access an outbound port, and I can give that program permission. In the case of this software, I never get a message that it is trying to access a website, and therefore I can't seem to allow it to do that without turning off the firewall....