Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is you favourite trend reversal finding method/pattern/tool ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is you favourite trend reversal finding method/pattern/tool ?

am trading commodity futures ,with my little experiance, i usually search for (peter bain's) railway tracks candle pattern (tweezers) its work for me,with a winning ratio nearly -60-75%,

after conforming this pattern i will be sure where it found (support /resistance) before pulling my trigger.

some one can share your experiance, it will be more helpfull ,

Hi trduraikamaraj, You can go for price touching trendlines/channels at the area than check for confluence of
    1. market sentiment reflected by candlesticks means right at a point look for dojis/pinbars/insidedays
    2. if the area is falling under fibonnaci projection/ retracement , Hmmm.. something is in store for us,
    3. and definitely see from the concept of Reversal magic, that's very good !

and soon as price has broken the channel, with 1 or 2 confirmation candles we pull the trigger for a new trade in a new direction

Comment

The five bar reversal is my favourite! See my thread. Now I have to find how to reference it! Back later!

Here it is:
      http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/7628-The-all-powerfull-five-bar-reversal-(5BR)
      Last edited by Freddie; 17-07-10, 06:44. Reason: Finding thread ref

Comment

Key day reversal, island reversal, two-three day reversal. All are useful.
        But only one thing matters - is support or resistance holding the price - which is it, and is this a change from before.

Comment

Check out Sam Seiden on fxstreet or just google it. You'll find free videos which I believe are very good for support resistance and other topics. Problem as with anything it might look simple although not so simple to execute.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X