{REQ} EarlyBird 20

I saw this originally on Ebay where the author was advertising the system. While I like the Stealthsystem as is very little is needed to make it better. I find it very difficult to pay for something that is the same price as the system it needs to work and this guy is not even the author of the original system. It seems to me they are double dipping and making money from his system along with affiliate profits from stealth. I will happily look at it if someone shares but I can't see how much improvement you will get over stealth for a couple of hundred bucks that you can't get for free with some trend confirmation indicators for free.

Was looking around for this system too, the author has another system call the J@ckal Juicer. Pls share if anyone has it, thks

iitc, just noticed that you've requested jackaljuicer on another thread wayback in june 2009. is it because this system is not popular, that we dont have anyone sharing this?

I saw this originally on Ebay where the author was advertising the system. While I like the Stealthsystem as is very little is needed to make it better. I find it very difficult to pay for something that is the same price as the system it needs to work and this guy is not even the author of the original system. It seems to me they are double dipping and making money from his system along with affiliate profits from stealth. I will happily look at it if someone shares but I can't see how much improvement you will get over stealth for a couple of hundred bucks that you can't get for free with some trend confirmation indicators for free.

i totally agree with you. this system costs as much as stealth.

does anyone know if this system has any additional indicators etc, or is the author just ripping us off with a pdf manual. the writeup on the system's website isnt clear.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks fx4 but that is not it. The early bird is based around the Stealth Forex system that someone is trying to sell for even more than the main Stealth system itself which you need to buy to trade this early birrd system.

Ah... ok. Sorry about the wrong link.. trying to help. :)

I read Steath review on web and one of guys only trading earlybird on 1 hr and 4 hr chart and he is getting 700 pips easy on daily. I quickly ran visual test and it really seems to be what he said. so, I am excite it... back to trading!

fx4_ever,

would you mind giving the link to that review ?

I don't know. I just found on 4share.com when I search for EB20 trading system. So, I thought that is what you guys are looking for. I know nothing about Earlybird by forex jackal. I am only familiar with Stealth Early Bird. I, like you, would like to know more about this infamous "Earlybird 20" by forex jackal. :)

added note:

Oh, do you mean the link that I saw someone getting 700 pips on Stealth System? If this is what you mean, I found it on ForexPeachArmy. Look for Stealth System.

Edited by fx4_ever

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...