Forex Profit Alerts

Re: Forex Profit Alerts

A friend of mine sent Jason the idea of the latest test lab, "three indicator system". First thing I saw on that site that actually worked out nicely.

Unfortunatly the EA Jason made out of it wasn't programmed to well and has errors apparently and my buddy never even got any credit on the site for sending it in.

I feel sorry for him.

If you are using his stuff then I suppose its good, but unless you use either the triad system or correlation code then you probably have no use for it.

All he wants to do is sell his products.

Re: Forex Profit Alerts

Great, thanks for the info. I actually get e-mails constantly from Jason Fielder not only trying to sell his stuff but also from "partners" apparently. I've heard mixed reviews on the Triad system, which for 2 thousand bucks is a big gamble in my book. The alerts service is 200 bucks a month, which may be worth a try, not real sure. Too bad about your buddy too, I guess that tells me everything I need to know about giving Fielder any of my hard earned cash.