NAMINORI EA Japanese commercial EA

Re: NAMINORI EA Japanese commercial EA

There are a ton of them on the market free, a equity protection EA is just what it sounds like. Set it to protect a certain percentage of your acct and if it reaches that threshold it shuts down the ea and closes the orders. Very simple. Run the martingales agressive like they were desgined to do make money fast but dont kill the acct with a all encompassing stop loss ea.

There are a ton of them on the market free, a equity protection EA is just what it sounds like. Set it to protect a certain percentage of your acct and if it reaches that threshold it shuts down the ea and closes the orders. Very simple. Run the martingales agressive like they were desgined to do make money fast but dont kill the acct with a all encompassing stop loss ea.

Well, what you're saying is basically right, but don't forget that all Martingale-based EAs "like" drawdowns and basically this is their very principle to succeed:

- jump into the market in "wrong" direction with minimal lot,

- wait until market goes against this fist position on pipstep range, open second position with lot size, multiplied by lot exponent,

- then open bigger position again and again, until market finally retraces, so last positions will cover losses from first positions in loss and deliver profit for the whole "pack" of positions on this pair.

So I personally don't see any benefit of situation when at some point of drawdown your "protective" EA will simply close all "losses".

My point is that all MArtingeil-based EAs are EXTREMELY risky, but they work certain periods of time under certain conditions.

If you want to use them, you better split your account onto 4-5 pieces and open one new account specially for such EA and let it run. When profit from this account will reach 100% - you HAVE to withdraw it, don't be greed.

I personally used to use such "protective EA" with MArtingale-based EA Ilan, and must report, I received nothing good from that "synergy". They just have different purposes of use and should not be used in conjunction, imho.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I backtested it and it seems that each currency has different results each year. Sometimes it blows up the account because of a sudden strong trend. Also, it is martingale and because of that I don't recommend it at all because you may lose your money in few minutes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

edyalan2005 - Did you use this with all of the defaults? I'm running a forward test with this on demo now and was curious.

Of course, it opens a position immediately upon being place on the chart and hasn't traded since.... Always an annoying trait.

I´m using default settings, but beggining with 0.01 lots

• 1 year later...