Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I go for a live account?

Hello,

Ive been learning to trade for 4 months now. My manual trading account is up by 14.8% and the one that I use ea's is up by 6%. I think im doing quite well, but what do u, traders, think, is it time for me to open a live account, or I've might just been lucky enough to be profitable?

Best Regards

Re: Should I go for a live account?

Originally posted by kavalius
    Hello,

Ive been learning to trade for 4 months now. My manual trading account is up by 14.8% and the one that I use ea's is up by 6%. I think im doing quite well, but what do u, traders, think, is it time for me to open a live account, or I've might just been lucky enough to be profitable?

Best Regards

NO NO NO NO

just joking ... If you feel ready you are ready.. only you can tell

Good Luck

Barbara

Comment

Hello,

Best Regards
      Mate, open a cents account. Put there 20 greenbacks, which will become 2000 cents and trade happily until you get your confidence and feeling to decide yourself that to do next with your trading, whether to go to micro and mini then, or leave this business completely. Seriously said

Comment

thank you indo-investasi... now i become a better trader...
        Last edited by dr0o69; 07-08-10, 01:07.

Comment

Demo is good for some time but it doesn't activate your greed and paranoia. That you can face only with real money.
          This you have to master before you became continuously profitable.

Comment

Well,

There is a big differenbce trading demo or live.
            Just open a small account and try if you are still succesful.

But when you trade for real, there also a thing called psychology........ be aware of that!

Comment

I would suggest starting with a small amount (between 50-100 USD) and trading in micro lots. Trading with real funds often displays different results for traders when compared to trading a demo account. Closely monitor risk management and position size....as this is often the area that most traders neglect.

Comment

I also suggest that you should open small live account but only a 1/10 of waht you were thinking of for live account and then try out and test your psyhological skills how you will handle losses. On demo it i seasy to acept losses but you need to understand how you will react whe you see that the trade goes against you you must train you brain to survive. what is forex forex is surviving. why do you think that 95% of forex traders do not make their dream come true? it is cos of mental skills, they just do not have what makes them do become real trader.
                But there is light in the end of the tunnel - you can train yourselfe and never give up.

Comment

Start live trading with strict set of trading rules.
                  If 3 losing trades for a day - stop trading for today.
                  Otherwise - be ready to lose your whole account
                  (this is more than possible, you know).

Comment

Start trading live. 4 months and positive account should be enough. Start out small tho, weird feeling when its your own real money...
                    Good luck!

Comment

Start small and be ready to blow that account.

Comment

thanks for your suggestions, I think ill go live with something small like 500eur. I think i just need stick to my rules, cuz even on the demo I keep on placing random trades that most of the time turns out to be a loss

Best Regards

Comment

I was thinking something smaller, maximal $50. Just get the feel of the market first. Once ur confident enough, upped the anty.

Comment

One of the biggest things you need to do is learn how to handle losing trades.

It is going to happen. You have to accept them and move on as quickly as possible. Losing is part of trading. If you cannot do this, then you will expect to win every trade. And as a trader who expects to win every trade, you will then stop being willing to take risks.

Comment

thanks for your suggestions, I think ill go live with something small like 500eur. I think i just need stick to my rules, cuz even on the demo I keep on placing random trades that most of the time turns out to be a loss

Best Regards

:o :o don't ever do this on LIVE ever and never its gambling and will get you fast out of the forex .. always enter with a good reason and don't forget to write down every trade you make, write the reason you enter in it .. this is the only way you will learn forex

Barbara

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X