Simplest in the world, no loss, profit always

Dear trader, have you think the simplest is the best. i have found that system.

the basic like this.

1. put 2 OP ( open position), buy and sell with same lot.

2. Put Sell on the upper, and put Buy on the bottom.

3. Make a " difference pip" between Sell and Buy.

4. Wherever price goes, the differences between sell and buy will ALWAYS in PROFIT.

5. Repeated until you get tired.

for more information, i attached hedgingku.exl. hope you understand.

this system works on almost every pairs and every single TF.

don't forget to put MM on it.

if someone there can make this system to be an nice EA, it will we great appreciation...

Re: Simplest in the world, no loss, profit always

Yeah, there is no excel.

PS. Barbara, tražiš izlaz iz krize u forexu? :)>-

=)) =)) nije me još zahvatila kriza ali nikad se ne zna.. bolje biti spreman :)>-

Barbara

p.s. nije dozvoljeno pri?ati hrvatski :P

the basic like this.

4. Wherever price goes, the differences between sell and buy will ALWAYS in PROFIT.

if someone there can make this system to be an nice EA, it will we great appreciation...

I have trade with system like those one but only in EUR/USD at Timeframe H1 so here's the deal :

1. Example EUR/USD 1.4350, i just take to be 14.35 so rounded to be [b]14 Pips.[/b]

2. For The Pending Order : [b]14 pips * 2 = 28 pips[/b]; so i will put the SELL STOP or BUY STOP 28 pips from 1.4350 = Sell Stop @ 1.4322 (1.4350 - 0.0028) & BUY STOPS @ 1.4378 (1.4350 + 0.0028).
DON'T FORGET put expired for both of the pending order at 60 Minutes (1 Hour) & ASAP after one of the pending order gotted hit you must hustle/hurry up to cancel another one pending order, examples : your BUY STOP has Get hit, Close the SELL STOP As Soon As Possible. 

3. For Stop Loss : 14 pips * 2 = 28 pips from the Opening Bar.

4. For Take Profit ...  ;))  1.4350; we just take 143.5 so we rounded to be at 144 pips.

5. Trailing Stop loss : 28 pips + (14pip/2) = 35 pips.

Please feel free to comment ... X_X

Where is the attachement ? ... :-/ @-)

the basic like this.

http://www.forex-tsd.com/expert-advisors-metatrader-4/21162-simplest-world-no-loss-profit-always.html

check for my comments on that.. it doesnt make sense. thread starter have nothing to say after.. or don't know where he went..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This reminds me of a program I bought into early in my trading days, it was called "forex power hedge" (or something like that), the idea is to set a simultaneous pair of pending buy and sell orders, let's say 100 pips, away from the current market price. For example, if current market price is at 1.000, then set a pending buy order at 1.100, and a pending sell order at 1.101 (assume zero spread for illustration purpose). And likewise another buy and sell order at 0.900 and 0.901. So we target to get 1 pip profit after spread. The so-called big idea was, if the price can move the 100 pips to hit my pending orders, its momentum will likely carry the price enough to also cover the spread and give me the 1 pip profit.

Long story short, on my VERY FIRST demo trade, the price moved 100 pips, and (you can guess where this is going), it triggered only my buy order, sell order not triggered, and then price immediately reversed to plummet for several 100 pips downward. (sure I got the 1 pip profit from the bottom pair of pending orders at 0.900, but the floating loss from my triggered long of 1.100 eventually took out my demo account). This was the only time I had ever destroyed an account in just 1 trade. Thank goodness it was demo.

The idea of pairing a sell-over-buy pending orders can only work, if and only if, we can guarantee BOTH orders are triggered each and every trade. But in real life, as in my unfortunate but actual experience shows, there can be no such guarantee.

Edited by joeytrader