Board Technical Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board Technical Errors

I'm having a few technical problems with posts: (1) Text is compressed to the left side of the post, i.e., the right-side margin is very wide. (2) If you try to edit a post, all the text disappears in the edit box. You'd have to go back a page, copy your original post text, then paste and edit it to submit it.

P.S. - The aforementioned text compression did not occur in this subforum - weird.

I am having technical errors too

Comment

Ok, will look into it. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Originally posted by gadfly View Post
        I'm having a few technical problems with posts: (1) Text is compressed to the left side of the post, i.e., the right-side margin is very wide. (2) If you try to edit a post, all the text disappears in the edit box. You'd have to go back a page, copy your original post text, then paste and edit it to submit it.

P.S. - The aforementioned text compression did not occur in this subforum - weird.
        I noticed symptoms 1 and 2 also, this was before the platform move so I don't think it is related to that in any event.
        For me it seems to randomly happen when I edit a post, then goes away as quick as it appeared, which is frustrating to find the cause.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        Working...
        X