Any success with Wyckoff ?

johnny77

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone had any great success with Wyckoff ?

not the easiest strategy, but if you study it well, you will be awarded for sure. I would suggest you to study it in parts, first really understand one concept and see it on charts many times (create a folder with many screenshots of the setup) between switching to another, lets say start with springs and upthrusts and remember its important to know where they happen, the background is always vital. Read David Weiss book -trades about to happen and watch Gary Dayton videos.

p.s.

and dont listen to people who says no point of looking at volume in FX as its not centralized and so on... many research has proven (and many traders who trade only FX by using fX vol) that there are 90% correlation to real vol. ...the important part is to understand the concepts well.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Patty Joseph
Crypto currency especially bitcoin getting hype in 2020. Bitcoin reach record break high almost 10k in this year. However, sudden long also witness trader in the market. Lot of trader loss huge that time. Knowledge is more important in trading crypto. I am also a crypto trader. My broker Forex4you also provides major crypto pair. They always provide me best trading spread in those crypto pair.

• 2 months later...
Guest Siyan jheel
So based on Wyckoff method, he divided the market into phases A-E, this broke down the pool operations as they cooked the stock. So always ended up buying just before the breakout rather than at the false break out points or at the dead points in the stock. So it is 90% accurate if you do the work.

• 2 months later...

p.s.

and dont listen to people who says no point of looking at volume in FX as its not centralized and so on... many research has proven (and many traders who trade only FX by using fX vol) that there are 90% correlation to real vol. ...the important part is to understand the concepts well.

Unfortunately, if you want to do any serious kind of bar-by-bar analysis tick volume will give MANY false positives, that's just a fact and is very obvious if you have traded currency futures or have seen both volumes side by side.