Become organized and disciplined in beginning.

Guest Siyan jheel

Guest Siyan jheel
Becoming an organized and disciplined trader is something that every trader knows they must do. However, most traders are anything but organized and disciplined, or they make an attempt to become organized and disciplined but they don’t maintain it. You obviously need to know what you are looking for in the markets if you want to build an organized and disciplined trading approach around it. So, make sure you know what your trading edge is and that you have mastered it.

• 1 month later...
Guest Patty Joseph
Proper money and risk management is essential in forex trading. We all know that forex is a risky market. So, trader should approach the market with proper caution. Otherwise failure is sure to come. I am trading with Forex4you. I always take 2% risk per trade according to my capital. That way I am surviving this since 2017.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest machete
Becoming an organized and disciplined trader is something that every trader knows they must do. However, most traders are anything but organized and disciplined, or they make an attempt to become organized and disciplined but they don’t maintain it. You obviously need to know what you are looking for in the markets if you want to build an organized and disciplined trading approach around it. So, make sure you know what your trading edge is and that you have mastered it.

Yes and the best way to keep your organized and focused is time maangement and money management plan. You have know which time you will learn and trade as well as how your bet size changes depending on market conditions, your equity etc. This way you will avoid chaotical decisions.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest machete
Proper money and risk management is essential in forex trading. We all know that forex is a risky market. So, trader should approach the market with proper caution. Otherwise failure is sure to come. I always take 2% risk per trade according to my capital. That way I am surviving this since 2017.

• 3 months later...
Proper money and risk management is essential in forex trading. We all know that forex is a risky market. So, trader should approach the market with proper caution. Otherwise failure is sure to come. I always take 2% risk per trade according to my capital. That way I am surviving this since 2017.

Yeah, it is impossible to trade without proper risk management because volatility can cause heavy damage to your account so recovery will be slow and and will require lots of patience and caution.

• 1 year later...