Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody have luck with Footprint charts..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody have luck with Footprint charts..

Lots of courses on Footprint charts but has anyone EVER come across a course or chat room where they show you the trades ahead of time or demonstrate some consistent setups ? In the 10 years that I have looked they all fall into one category and that is this:

"Here WAS a great set up that we took"

so everything I have seen is always after the fact and does not seem to be able to be duplicated over time.

So it seems it is all smoke and mirrors ......no consistency. Perhaps I haven't found the right course or mentor. Any input?

Thanks

John

Originally posted by John elmond View Post
    Lots of courses on Footprint charts but has anyone EVER come across a course or chat room where they show you the trades ahead of time or demonstrate some consistent setups ? In the 10 years that I have looked they all fall into one category and that is this:

"Here WAS a great set up that we took"

so everything I have seen is always after the fact and does not seem to be able to be duplicated over time.

So it seems it is all smoke and mirrors ......no consistency. Perhaps I haven't found the right course or mentor. Any input?

Thanks

John
    Check out Trader Dale, his Order Flow course one. Or subscribe to his mailing list.

Comment

Or Trading Research group

Comment

yeh i feel the same. i see FuturesTrader 71 have it in the background but dont think he trades off it. seems like he uses Bookmap more. maybe cos he makes money off it.

Comment

Originally posted by zulutango View Post
          yeh i feel the same. i see FuturesTrader 71 have it in the background but dont think he trades off it. seems like he uses Bookmap more. maybe cos he makes money off it.
          To use bookmap, should we need to subscribe for the tick data or the regular snapshot data from the broker house would just do the job fine ?

Comment

Originally posted by zulutango View Post
            agree.....same thing with Bookmap and ******....all these order flow folks show nice after the fact charts etc.....nobody out there doing it live and consistently improving their trade choices with these gimmicks......they like to refer to them as "tools" .......

Comment

agree.....same thing with Bookmap and ******....all these order flow folks show nice after the fact charts etc.....nobody out there doing it live and consistently improving their trade choices with these gimmicks......they like to refer to them as "tools" .......

Live trading here

Comment

i'm not seeing actual trades just some commentary designed to sell a product.....

Comment

i'm not seeing actual trades just some commentary designed to sell a product.....
                  Then watch the whole video

Comment

i did..no P and L is given....they are just pointing out areas

Comment

i did..no P and L is given....they are just pointing out areas
                      Next things you're going to ask the guy for his broker statement and tax returns..
                      I have no affiliation with the guy, don't know him, but you asked and I gave you a clear cut example of someone trading live with Bookmap, what else do you want?
                      He's trading live at the 1:00:00 mark for anyone else who actually wants to watch the video.

Comment

perhaps we have a language barrier and you don't know what " consistency " means.....sorry about that....go back to post one of mine.......a single video does not make that word come to mind.....it's just one video.... I have watched many of the bookmap videos during the last two years and I would not use the word consistency to describe them or their setups....... Bruce has had some good trades but then some real clunkers off the same color coded concepts. So sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.....I'm not looking for perfection but we can flip a coin and get similar results....that's all I'm saying about them..my point was to show me otherwise and you haven't done that.....thank you for trying though

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        Working...
                        X