Over 1000 INDICATOR'S BUNDLE

Shenong

Yes, if you are using more than 3 indicators, its really analysis paralysis. People try to find holy grail but needs to understand mechanics of these indicators and ow they work/ if they work, how often they work, in what market condition they work, etc. Just adding lot of indicators is not going to get good signal.

Most of the time, I like post not because i am downloading content but because i appreciate efforts person take to share.

I don't understand this criticism against Shenong,

Is Shenong crazy or the indicators are crazy ? No indicator or book foresees the future so everything is useless. There is any indicator that predicts the future, there is no book where one reads how to predict the future.

That's is all. Good trading.

there us nothing against Shenong, I am just saying its too many indicators and new people should refrain from using all indicators in one chart.

Also for Ninjatrader here there are several indicator. If I upload 10 indicators for Ninja will I be considered crazy ? :)

Edited by MM62

• 2 years later...