ND10X EA and Indicators files

Hi, guys, I am looking for the indicators of ND10X trading system

The original thread of this system is here : https://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/33241-GET-Nicola-DELIC-ND10X-%E2%80%93-10X-Your-Money-In-10-Days-Trading-System-(-MEGA-CO-)

But all the indicator files are error and cannot add to MT4.

Anyone have the separate working indicators and EA folder, please share :D

Thank you guys in advance.

Thnx for having thought about it......It was not such a horrible difficulty, right ?

and in the meantime, you can check my new post below :

Hi, thank you Shenong for your replying.

I tried downloaded your indicator folder and followed your instruction to paste all the folders in the right places.

But the problem is that, although the indicators showed in MT4, but when I applied them, nothing appear. Only the template files work.

Can you please check to apply them on your MT4 again? If it works on your MT4 so maybe my MT4 software having some errors).

Thank you again.

hi, thank for your reply, but I need to down load some working indicator files first. Can you copy all your current ND10X indicators into another folder and share it with me :D

Everywhere only one edition of this indicators, down them where you want.

But they don't work without pointed parameters, despite the fact that the opposite is written.

Bro, i am so sorry for you and other members......I have tried everything to get a solution, no way.....but a thing is sure. This stuff is requiring some private Registration infos to work correctly. It would be cool if some cracker / reverser would get an eye in the Authentication.ex4 file, but don't dream ! Christmas is far in time !

ok, nevermind about that. Thank you anyway. Keep doing your share work :D. Your courses help us a lot.

Could you please up load your indicators?

I don't know what to say ...

I already written all I have. Indies from available package, but there missed auth info, which I written by text. It's needs manual input. After that all indies started. How system works I don't know, no used.

First place 10X_Authentication.ex4, input info, than place other indicators or templates.

nd10x-a.png.0d583b41677908c8a5320344a0663780.png

Edited by A.L.T

I don't know what to say ...

I already written all I have. Indies from available package, but there missed auth info, which I written by text. It's needs manual input. After that all indies started. How system works I don't know, no used.

First place 10X_Authentication.ex4, input info, than place other indicators or templates.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]380[/ATTACH]

the problem is that because of some errors all the indicators which I found on internet cannot apply to MT4. Cannot edit with Metaeditor too :D

so, I think your files can be make some miracle, maybe.

Absolutely perfect, all your indicators are working fine on my Mt4. Thank you a lot.

Dear A.L.T.

thnks for your lind ans precious help....If i understand your previous posts, we had already got the necessary infos to do the job, right ?

Really, i will test this stuff as soon as possible....DELIC is not anybody.....

Have anice day, A.L.T. :)

so as I thought, the indicator files on other source are all broken (maybe because of cr@ck process or somethings),

you can download the indicators folder above (A.L.T posted them) and replace it with your indicator folder on Meg@ to make the course fully work.

Great thank to you guys again. I can dig in my trading work now :D