https://b-ok.cc/book/1218732/608edb

Comment

Any prove, please?

Originally posted by noonw View Post
          caffeine can destroy yr brain

Comment

Originally posted by anton View Post
            Any prove, please?
            Caffeine and adenosine have similar ring structures. Caffeine acts as a molecular mimic, filling and blocking the adenosine receptor, preventing the body’s natural ability to be able a rest when it’s tired.

This blocking is also the reason why too much coffee can leave you feeling jittery or sleepless. You can only postpone fatigue for so long before the body’s regulatory systems begin to fail, leading to simple things like the jitters, but also more serious effects like anxiety or insomnia. Complications may be common; a possible link between coffee drinking and insomnia was identified more than 100 years ago.

However, caffeine also pumps up our adrenaline levels, which can leave us irritable

Caffeine excites our brain cells, which tells our hormone control centre the pituitary gland that there's an emergency. The pituitary tells the adrenal glands (located above the kidneys) to flood the body with adrenaline.

That's the hormone behind the "fight or flight" response. Adrenaline prompts us to either stay and face a threatening situation or flee a scene. In this excited state, we tend to be more irritable, anxious, and far more emotionally charged.

While that can be helpful for running from someone or defending ourselves in a fight, the aggressive hormone does little good in more delicate situations like negotiating in a meeting or responding to a text.

The main reason why people drink coffee is to feel more energized and awake, so it's no surprise that research has shown caffeine may suppress feelings of fatigue (18).

However, the energy boost only lasts for a certain amount of time before it starts to wear off. Then you may feel you need another cup...and another one...etc...until it becomes too much...and your brain gets exhausted too much while working
            on high gear, most people are familiar with caffeine jitters too, and know it can get hard to focus on anything after consuming too much. Too much caffeine can lead to a decrease in performance across the board and you can't know in advance when it gets too much as it is addictive and makes your brain to want more and more.

Some research suggests that caffeine's perceived benefits aren't really benefits at all.

For some, these studies suggest, all of the positive effects of caffeine - from better mood to improved memory and attention span - may be the result of a dose of caffeine temporarily reversing the effects of longer-term withdrawal from the drug.

In other words, when someone who's hooked on coffee stops drinking it, going without the drink might make them feel tired and less attentive. When they start drinking it again, their performance may only increase because the brain and body had already become addicted to caffeine.

Howoever

"If you can tolerate it, it seems to be the upper end of what you can have to improve performance," exercise physiologist Matthew Ganio told The Atlantic.

If dosed correctly (and assuming it isn't just returning a caffeine addict to a baseline level), it can give athletes notable performance gains - as long as they don't use too much of it in day-to-day life.

Caffeine sticks around in our bodies for a long time

Ever wonder if that late afternoon cup of coffee (or evening espresso) is going to keep you up at night?

It takes about 5 or 6 hours before half of the caffeine you've ingested wears off - so a cup of coffee at 4 p.m. could leave you still feeling half of its effects by 10 p.m.

If that's enough to keep you up, plan accordingly.

Caffeine can give you heartburn.

So, the negative effects are based on the high doses and your personal tolerance, but I mean that
            it is difficult to control the dose as coffee is addictive.

High dose of caffeine consumed regularly will trigger an opposite reaction from your brain so that without caffeine you will feel more tired than before you started your long term companionship with coffee.

That is the brain damage I was talking about
            Last edited by noonw; 05-07-20, 19:53.

Comment

thanks, bro

Originally posted by noonw View Post
              Caffeine and adenosine have similar ring structures. Caffeine acts as a molecular mimic, filling and blocking the adenosine receptor, preventing the body’s natural ability to be able a rest when it’s tired.

This blocking is also the reason why too much coffee can leave you feeling jittery or sleepless. You can only postpone fatigue for so long before the body’s regulatory systems begin to fail, leading to simple things like the jitters, but also more serious effects like anxiety or insomnia. Complications may be common; a possible link between coffee drinking and insomnia was identified more than 100 years ago.

However, caffeine also pumps up our adrenaline levels, which can leave us irritable

Caffeine excites our brain cells, which tells our hormone control centre the pituitary gland that there's an emergency. The pituitary tells the adrenal glands (located above the kidneys) to flood the body with adrenaline.

That's the hormone behind the "fight or flight" response. Adrenaline prompts us to either stay and face a threatening situation or flee a scene. In this excited state, we tend to be more irritable, anxious, and far more emotionally charged.

While that can be helpful for running from someone or defending ourselves in a fight, the aggressive hormone does little good in more delicate situations like negotiating in a meeting or responding to a text.

The main reason why people drink coffee is to feel more energized and awake, so it's no surprise that research has shown caffeine may suppress feelings of fatigue (18).

However, the energy boost only lasts for a certain amount of time before it starts to wear off. Then you may feel you need another cup...and another one...etc...until it becomes too much...and your brain gets exhausted too much while working
              on high gear, most people are familiar with caffeine jitters too, and know it can get hard to focus on anything after consuming too much. Too much caffeine can lead to a decrease in performance across the board and you can't know in advance when it gets too much as it is addictive and makes your brain to want more and more.

Some research suggests that caffeine's perceived benefits aren't really benefits at all.

For some, these studies suggest, all of the positive effects of caffeine - from better mood to improved memory and attention span - may be the result of a dose of caffeine temporarily reversing the effects of longer-term withdrawal from the drug.

In other words, when someone who's hooked on coffee stops drinking it, going without the drink might make them feel tired and less attentive. When they start drinking it again, their performance may only increase because the brain and body had already become addicted to caffeine.

Howoever

"If you can tolerate it, it seems to be the upper end of what you can have to improve performance," exercise physiologist Matthew Ganio told The Atlantic.

If dosed correctly (and assuming it isn't just returning a caffeine addict to a baseline level), it can give athletes notable performance gains - as long as they don't use too much of it in day-to-day life.

Caffeine sticks around in our bodies for a long time

Ever wonder if that late afternoon cup of coffee (or evening espresso) is going to keep you up at night?

It takes about 5 or 6 hours before half of the caffeine you've ingested wears off - so a cup of coffee at 4 p.m. could leave you still feeling half of its effects by 10 p.m.

If that's enough to keep you up, plan accordingly.

Caffeine can give you heartburn.

So, the negative effects are based on the high doses and your personal tolerance, but I mean that
              it is difficult to control the dose as coffee is addictive.

High dose of caffeine consumed regularly will trigger an opposite reaction from your brain so that without caffeine you will feel more tired than before you started your long term companionship with coffee.

That is the brain damage I was talking about

Comment

I find I trade better about an hour after I drink 2-3 cokes, but 2 hours after drinking I trade worse.

Is this just coincidence, or do you guys think there is something with caffeine effects on my brain?

Comment

Originally posted by stevet4414 View Post
                  I find I trade better about an hour after I drink 2-3 cokes, but 2 hours after drinking I trade worse.

Is this just coincidence, or do you guys think there is something with caffeine effects on my brain?
                  Caffeine increases blood pressure initially in the first 30-60 minutes which makes you more allert and then reduces it which can make you sleepy

Comment

I like drinking coffee for the taste, I feel absolutely nothing with caffeine, no "energy boost", nada. If I am sleepy, I continue feeling sleepy, I can even have a cup right before bed, lay down and sleep easily...

Comment

same with me

Comment

You guys should try getting off caffeine for a week or so if you want to get that energized feeling again, it worked for me in the past.
                        But i think i've built up a tolerance again lol.

Comment

But Caffeine can wake you up early i in the morning

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          Working...
                          X