indo-investasi.com DOWN???

Yeah..... Same thing for me, but i use 2 links to SOLVE a little the connection : https://indo-investasi.com/forumdisplay.php/4-Forex-Forum https://indo-investasi.com/search.php?searchid=1612737 and i have also noted that the editor ( when posting NEW thread or POST ) seems to have some weaknesses : no space possible.... The structure you use when posting are not rightly recorded when you VALIADATE your posts For me, probably someone has done some wrong modifications, or something wrong has occurd to the BOARD Code on the HOSTING Server.....????

Dear TraderBeauty :) Normally, being Admin, you should have some access to some BOARD PARAMETERS PANEL ( i don't know for sure, just GUESSING )..... ************** Maybe something ( a BUG ) has occured, generating the modifications we are facing..... ************** Can you search a little on this way, please, Jane ? ************** THANK YOU

Hi there,

sorry for the trouble, I think problem was coming from mixed content with some content using SSL and some non SSL. Don't know what caused this change, as I didn't touch the code, but I had to set all to non secure / non SSL right now.

Hi DALE ********************Still not SOLVED, sorry to say*********************Normally, as Admin ( i was believing Jane was te UNIQUE Admin ) , you are supposed to KNOW how to use / manage the Admin PARAMS, so, can you remember WHEN you have seen something DIFFERENT************************For me, it was yesterday night**************************Something has been touched....Thnks for digging a lil' more******************This BOARD is now really annoying to deal with*****************THANX FOR YOU HELP*********************Does the Hoster may help You ????

Hi DALE**************

Sorry Jane************Trying to get answes / indos ( Nothing against you , of course )***************

Confirming the BOARD is not the sam as yesterday ( or 2 previous day )***********************

So, sorry to insist, MUCH MORE annoying to browse*************** SOMETHING has been MODIFIED, don't tell me ( us) the CONTRARY, it is easily viewable by frequent members......***********and you seem to not be able to FIX.********************

Wishing strongly the PARAMS be FIXED soon**************I am not the ONLY ONE to see************THANKS again