Sandbox for Software

• 8 months later...

Sandbox and Hyper-V (VM) are built-in features of Windows 10. I use them frequently. YouTube has many instructional videos on how to activate and use them. However; if you activate Hyper-V, you cannot use any other VMs like VirtualBox or VMware. If you need to use VirtualBox too, then use Windows on a separate hard drive or install Windows on a USB drive. YouTube has instructional videos on all of this. If you have specific questions about this, you can find many geek tech support forums by searching on Google where you can discuss your issues with experts. Instructions for Hyper-V are at

Edited by Bill Bundle

• 1 year later...
Hi there. I use it as a precaution, and everything works nicely. You have some doubts? I think all people https://s-pro.io/fintech who work with software use it. Sandboxing is a technique commonly used in security, software development, and IT resource provisioning. It involves granting each application, process, or user its own isolated environment. Read more on the net to get an excellent background in sandboxing technology. Edited by sineh