Correlation Forex Trading without StopLoss

Hi everyone, everything fine?

I am doing some studies on this operational method of operating without stop loss, making the dynamic balance of the portfolio. However, I need to know if my research is correct, as I am interested in the correlations of longer terms such as one year on:

Negative correlation between: USD/JPY and Gold

Positive Correlation:AUD/USD and Gold

Negative Correlation: USD/CHF and Gold

Negative Correlation: USD/CAD and Crude Oil

if you can suggest me how to make this correlation in terms longer than a month.

thanks in advance.

Iqbal, how are you? As I operate without stop loss and rebalance operations over time, I would like to use the correlations to have a historical basis. Example: if I know that AUD has a positive correlation with Gold, it seems clearer to give preference to operations in this currency / commodities. but i am still searching to learn more.

I can only guess what you plan to do but here is my two cents.

Probably you might want to consider utilizing the volatility index such as the GVZ. Current market risk sentiment is also an important consideration. Also have you considered using multi-correlation, instead of single-correlation?

Edited by Iqbal

• 3 months later...
Guest Siyan jheel
However, you may sometimes hear about traders who trade Forex profitably without a stop-loss. In fact, some traders are opposed to using stop-losses at all. These traders rely on Forex no stop-loss strategy to bring them profit. Some of them do succeed, but the majority don't.

• 2 weeks later...