Planning to trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning to trade

It's very important to plan your trade before entering into Forex market. Especially for the new beginners before blindly stepping into real live market use the Demo account efficiently. The use of the Demo account will help you plan your Trade.

Yes, demo account is good to develop routine but making is successful is a long journey which includes lots of dedication...

Comment

to begin with, if you are new and never traded, i will suggest not to go with high leverage (even if your broker supports it). I don't know your capital size but little capital will get wipe out within few seconds/minutes/hours.

Comment

JudeDaniel, please make sure to start small and less leverage. With high leverage, chances of blowing account quickly is higher. For very short term trading, timing matters most up to exact millisecond, but for other duration, you can go with any broker. I will stay away from brokers who try to get customers by giving bonus, it is good, but i will definitely check other things and not just depend on bonus. hope this helps

Comment

When I was a newcomer I was using Bollinger Bands in demo account,
          but didn’t get maximal result that I did in demo.

Comment

Forex Trading is a place, which could make you a billionaire, or lead you to bankruptcy. All you would require would be to have proper knowledge and skills to achieve success in the Forex Market.

Comment

Originally posted by Siyan jheel View Post
              Forex Trading is a place, which could make you a billionaire, or lead you to bankruptcy. All you would require would be to have proper knowledge and skills to achieve success in the Forex Market.
              The second outcome is much more probable because as you can see average winning rate according to official data of various brokers is below 25%. Counting really profitable traders (which don't simply above breakeven) will probably yield 5-7%

Comment

Yes, but if you have enhanced your trading skills and if you reach to the level of knowledge which a trader would have to reside in the category of 25%.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                Working...
                X