Cryptocurrencies

CoinEx has announced a partnership with the Simplex payment processor, which will simplify the purchase of crypts with credit cards.

Binance will launch its own mining pool in the 2nd quarter of this year.

This is positive news for all cryptocurrencies.

Info taken from StormGain.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

After years of openly criticizing Bitcoin, the largest bank in the United States has completely changed its tune about the world’s leading cryptocurrency.

In a report titled “Cryptocurrency takes its first stress: Digital gold, pyrite, or something in between?”, JPMorgan analysts say Bitcoin looks “mostly positive” after surviving the pandemic-induced collapse, reports Forbes.

“Though the [bitcoin] bubble collapsed as dramatically as it inflated, bitcoin has rarely traded below the cost of production, including the very disorderly conditions that prevailed in March.”

https://www.technews.city/2020/05/...targeted-by.html

I will now sell bitcoin. The target is 8600, there is support, and there I will buy. Now Ichimoku is showing a downward trend, and the stochastic has reached the 80 mark. I will sell from the Kijun line.

194162d938e7ff27c.png

Edited by Kat33

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest Siyan jheel
Like any currency, cryptocurrencies can be used to buy goods and services. But unlike other currencies, cryptocurrencies are digital and use cryptography to provide secure online transactions.