options platform beetrader

osteria

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know becouse i see video,only show chart and is possibility make orders if you have datafeed.Nothing interesting.

if you interest cycles use wave59,if you interest neuralnetwork use neuroshelltrader,if you interest elliot use Elwave, if you interest marketprofile use MarketDelta.But this software dont have nothing.is how metatrader.

i know becouse i see video,only show chart and is possibility make orders if you have datafeed.Nothing interesting.

if you interest cycles use wave59,if you interest neuralnetwork use neuroshelltrader,if you interest elliot use Elwave, if you interest marketprofile use MarketDelta.But this software dont have nothing.is how metatrader.

i trade options and for that you need other software

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
It was not good at all. Buggy, inconsistent, and statistically flawed. After a first approach I personally decided to look elsewhere for my tools.

Hello Albnd, do you have anything else for options, yes it was a little bit buggy but,

all in one I found the software quite good especially the Defence Point Distribution,

I asked John0snow a long time ago for an option software, he doesn't have one,

he won't have one in the near future because he thinks I don't have enough customers.

Hello Albnd, do you have anything else for options, yes it was a little bit buggy but,

all in one I found the software quite good especially the Defence Point Distribution,

I asked John0snow a long time ago for an option software, he doesn't have one,

he won't have one in the near future because he thinks I don't have enough customers.

Sorry, never had interest in options. I considered this software only because of its pair trading facilities. Which I discovered being totally useless and based on wrong mathemathical assumptions.

It was not good at all. Buggy, inconsistent, and statistically flawed. After a first approach I personally decided to look elsewhere for my tools.

I've used just the option part so I can't say for bugs on pair trading part but it's not statistically flawed at all, they are using a cointegration approach with possibilities to run various test like Engle-Granger, barring python and mathlab, I don't know any other retail software capable using cointegration

is there a possibility to get a newer version of the software ?

I believe Allbnd chooses to cure only the tools he find useful and ignore the request message for others, it's his legittimate choice, i respect that.

For the beetrader version he gave us you can switch off internet connection then open the software and wait it failed to check new versions, after that the login screen will appear as usual and you can turn on the connection again (or reroute beetrader server to your pc n the host file)

I've used just the option part so I can't say for bugs on pair trading part but it's not statistically flawed at all, they are using a cointegration approach with possibilities to run various test like Engle-Granger, barring python and mathlab, I don't know any other retail software capable using cointegration

Cointegration is a delicate matter, and there are many ways of "using" it. Some of them are simply foggy honey traps. Once again, I cannot speak for the option part, but on a pairwise trading approach it makes no sense at all to force a double-level static trigger on the rolling window of a time series.

I believe Allbnd chooses to cure only the tools he find useful and ignore the request message for others, it's his legittimate choice, i respect that.

For the beetrader version he gave us you can switch off internet connection then open the software and wait it failed to check new versions, after that the login screen will appear as usual and you can turn on the connection again (or reroute beetrader server to your pc n the host file)

I'll give it a try, thanks. Maybe we can persuade Albnd to start Beguine with options trading :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...