Manage trail and stoploss, takeprofits

All EA makes losses, how to minimum the lost if the position went wrong is the important part of the EA. It is so important that determin the maximum drawdown of your account.

--- forum link not allowed, mod ---

here is the good EA that takes care of the trail and has 3 step of takeprofits and stoploss. It is the only EA that can do the scale out. It gave the best result for my account. your can download the EA for 5 digits at the thread linked above. I have modified it for 6 digits using.

you can download it from here

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/MTP_1.7.mq4

How do I use it?

1) if I manual trading on EURUSD, then I have this EA attached on another chart of EURUSD. it will takes care of my order after I have taken prosition.

2) if I EA trading on EURGBP scalping, then I will attach this EA with the scalping EAs magic number in the settings, on another EURGBP chart, then it will takes care the open trades.

Re: Manage trail and stoploss, takeprofits

All EA makes losses, how to minimum the lost if the position went wrong is the important part of the EA. It is so important that determin the maximum drawdown of your account.

--- forum link not allowed, mod ---

here is the good EA that takes care of the trail and has 3 step of takeprofits and stoploss. It is the only EA that can do the scale out. It gave the best result for my account. your can download the EA for 5 digits at the thread linked above. I have modified it for 6 digits using.

you can download it from here

http://www.formulatrader.com/download/MTP_1.7.mq4

How do I use it?

1) if I manual trading on EURUSD, then I have this EA attached on another chart of EURUSD. it will takes care of my order after I have taken prosition.

2) if I EA trading on EURGBP scalping, then I will attach this EA with the scalping EAs magic number in the settings, on another EURGBP chart, then it will takes care the open trades.

Can you provide us with Back test, and forward testing results?

Looking forward to see good results :arrow: