Gepard3.1

Re: Gepard3.1

I have opened topic on this EA, why keep open so many thread. Use search function instead of confusing peoples in the forum as well moderators.

I opened a new topic because your topic was not the same.. This needs to be educated.

If I can get this EA educated, I will work up a set file and post it for everyone.

The file below is actually a doc file.. it is rename to mq4 for the purpose of attaching.. you will need to rename it .doc.

This is the manual

rex_fo and mograst, I posted the english manual below and I think it contains the serial number calculation.

If you want to educate it then these are the lines I think you need to change the two lines to the following

g_acc_number_1912 = 123456;

if (7.0 * (5.0 * (3.0 * g_acc_number_1912 + 4.0) + 6.0) == LicenseKey)

seems to work

I believe it works on any currency pair. Still working on a set file, it has a lot of settings so it might be a couple of days

noplan, so sorry if I stood on your toes. Apologies!

here is decompiled without expire date and should also work on live.

However you have to look into the license key to make it trade. i am not a programmer. Maybe somone else can fix to work without license key.

http://[email protected]/680111

Thanks so much mograst.. good job!

Change these two lines and that will take care of the license key.

What the two lines are saying is

(first line) change account number to a constant

(Second line) Needs to be read with the rest of the code but "work if the account number calculation does not equal the licence key"

g_acc_number_1912 = 123456;

if (7.0 * (5.0 * (3.0 * g_acc_number_1912 + 4.0) + 6.0) == LicenseKey)

seems to work. I am not coder either.. so we will need to see

backtest looks very good

http://[email protected]/674459

I have not seen a backtest only a forward test but that looks excellent on the USD/CHF. Just what I am looking for.

Anyway, I have a set file (rename this to .set) and I have a description of the settings (you will need to rename it to .doc).

I also have a key calculator (rename this to .xls). All compliments of google translate and from our friends in Russia.

Well people, I think we might be on our way. I haven't tried it yet but it looks like there is a config setting to allow back testing.

Cross y're bits!

Thanks my man, I didn't realize that you had re-educated it. Great Job.

Also never thanked you for making all the links for the decompiler either and saving me so much work.. so, many thanks again.

What broker did you do your backtest with? 4 or 5 digit?

thanks to you for sharing the decom :shand: i tried on ikofx 4digit broker

look at those big drawdowns!!, IMHO it's not very safe specially for small accounts...

if someone has forward test please advise and share the results

tnx :)>-

To me drawdown is relative to deposit and risk.

If you think about it, you could half the drawdown and just open more pairs. It does 7 symbols at once and it doesn't have many losses.

The EA is highly configurable, your drawdown could be what you make it or would be happy to accept.