Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for MT broker offering charting and historical data for both forex n futures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for MT broker offering charting and historical data for both forex n futures?

Hi traders,

I am looking for a broker offering trading, charting and historical data for both forex, futures and stocks for the Metatrader platform ?

This is because I want to test my EAs on futures and stocks too.

Originally posted by noonw View Post
    Hi traders,

I am looking for a broker offering trading, charting and historical data for both forex, futures and stocks for the Metatrader platform ?

This is because I want to test my EAs on futures and stocks too.
    You can download live execution historical data from Hotforex or Tickmill (forex data) and IB. (futures data). Do you need tick data or 1m data is ok too?

Comment

Thank You Milete,

I have the IB and can download live data through a 3rd party software named jTWSdata and historical data through jTWSdump - _www.tradingsoftwarelab.com ,
      however I still will have to refresh manually the charts in MT4 (only MT4, not MT5) and this is not very comfortable if you follow several symbols with several
      charts each. This refreshing is needed even if I have auto refresh script because it only refreshes the price data, not the indicators.

Hence I am in need of a broker who can provide futures (no one provides stocks directly) live AND historical data for back testing !!!
      The ones I found like AMP futures f.ex. provide only the trading with the live charting part, not the historical data part. I have to buy historical data
      separately at yet another vendor.

Forex brokers I assume are easy to find. I have yet to check out the Hotforex and Tickmill and see what happens.

Thanks again.

Comment

IB seems to have a very slow support. Is this true ?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        Working...
        X