Timingsolution & Nifity page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnbest View Post
    Some were expecting the fall. But to this extent, I think nobody.

@kesk... Trading softwares, either Astro or purely technical ones, wont be of any help directly.

In Nov-19, twice and in Dec-19, RSI went above 70, the overbought levels. Still new highs with
    divergence in RSI. What more you need ... ? Have you checked the PE Levels... ?

Everybody was greedy
    Now Fear will be there when market will start up move and many will loose the opportunity. A never
    ending cycle.

SWs are used to present the things. Its you.. your mind... who has to catch the nick.

Regards
    Rightly put, very few get the point .

Comment

• Here I have made 5 forecasts based on different techniques for Nifty Future, lets see which ones are faring better.

1. Natural Annual Cycle

2. Sun-Moon

3. Trading QSpectrum

4. Trading Spectrum (classical cycles)

5. QSpectrum Standalone module

Comment

• FYI...

Today is NIFTY Futures' 20th birthday.

Comment

FYI...

Today is NIFTY Futures' 20th birthday.
          thanks for reminding. By the way do please share correct Natal details for NF & BNF

Comment

• Originally posted by monkeybusiness View Post
            thanks for reminding. By the way do please share correct Natal details for NF & BNF
            NF - 12-Jun-2000 09:55 AM
            BNF - 13-Jun-2005 09:55 AM

BTW, tomorrow BNF will be 15 yrs old.

The exact time, to the seconds, is not known.

Regards

Comment

NF - 12-Jun-2000 09:55 AM
              BNF - 13-Jun-2005 09:55 AM

BTW, tomorrow BNF will be 15 yrs old.

The exact time, to the seconds, is not known.

Regards
              What is the source of above to validate its authenticity?

Can you guide from where to get similar info re global indices ?

Comment

• Originally posted by FFRT View Post

http://bonniehill.net/pages.aux/astroecon/natal.1.html

Comment

• Originally posted by FFRT View Post

FFRT,

The data available from NSE itself is the authenticity. The mentioned dates were the FTD's of the respective instruments.
                  Again, I would like to clear a doubt, which may arise.

Whether to go with FTD (First Trade Date) or Incorporation date of the company...
                  Some prefer former and others the later one. If I had to through light on which one to use, I would suggest
                  either of them. As I too had faced the same problem. But when studied, I found either of them would be of use.

HTH... and now no more on this topic...

Regards

Comment

FFRT,

The data available from NSE itself is the authenticity. The mentioned dates were the FTD's of the respective instruments.
                    Again, I would like to clear a doubt, which may arise.

Whether to go with FTD (First Trade Date) or Incorporation date of the company...
                    Some prefer former and others the later one. If I had to through light on which one to use, I would suggest
                    either of them. As I too had faced the same problem. But when studied, I found either of them would be of use.

HTH... and now no more on this topic...

Regards
                    I may probably help you about your question, just by using some human comparisons :

Remember, first, that i am practitioner ( ex pro astrologer, by the way ) of Astrology during 40 years :

Whether to go with FTD (First Trade Date) or Incorporation date of the company :

INCORPORATION = The day when Parents have been doing LOVE and Baby ( Incorporation of Daddy Yang in Mum Yin )

First Trade Date ( FTD ) = Baby is ready to Launch in real world, and FIRST ( remember it is VERY IMPORTANT ) BREATH ( on the markets ) correlated btw with Mercury ( who is the Trading Symbol : Hermes, Traders God ) and GOD of Gemini, the Breathing Sign

Ciao
                    Last edited by Shenong; 15-06-20, 22:33.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shenong View Post

INCORPORATION = The day when Parents have been doing LOVE and Baby ( Incorporation of Daddy Yang in Mum Yin )

First Trade Date ( FTD ) = Baby is ready to Launch in real world, and FIRST ( remember it is VERY IMPORTANT ) BREATH ( on the markets ) correlated btw with Mercury ( who is the Trading Symbol : Hermes, Traders God ) and GOD of Gemini, the Breathing Sign

Ciao
                      Nice explanation.

But, IMO, if not wrong, incorporation date is when a new corporation is formed. And this will be legally.

FTD is the date when this corporation starts trading in the stock market.

Regards

Comment

• Hello Kesk,

your last upload is working fine, but When I click on the First Trade Date icon in the menu no database's show up. Please see image attached from timingsolution.com. What do I need to do ? Regards to all.
                        [IMG][/IMG

This is what I get:
                        Last edited by sradia; 04-07-20, 23:17. Reason: trouble adding image

Comment

• Since there is no picture in your message, cant fully understand the question.

Anyways, First Trade is a feature for Natal chart and these dates you have to provide, TS wont provide them. See the screenshot from my TS, it comes up with some options for me.

Originally posted by sradia View Post
                          Hello Kesk,

your last upload is working fine, but When I click on the First Trade Date icon in the menu no database's show up. Please see image attached from timingsolution.com. What do I need to do ? Regards to all.
                          [IMG][/IMG

This is what I get:

Comment

• Originally posted by kesk View Post
                            Since there is no picture in your message, cant fully understand the question.

Anyways, First Trade is a feature for Natal chart and these dates you have to provide, TS wont provide them. See the screenshot from my TS, it comes up with some options for me.

Hello Kesk,

Thank you for your reply. I had trouble adding my image. The database's (with .mil extension), also show in the youtube video by olga morales .
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_tJvbIIehs

I think the database's of price history were probably included in previous versions.
                            Last edited by sradia; 05-07-20, 13:03.

Comment

• I think still you haven't caught the point. The user has to manually create these first trade dates, its not provided by the software by default.
                              Last edited by kesk; 07-07-20, 04:37.

Comment

• Timing Solution 'Like Larry' Forecasts from July 2020 for 12-24 months
                                https://yadi.sk/i/OzWezl_cPZzdTQ

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X