Timingsolution & Nifity page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kesk,
    I think it's the best program out there,and appreciate the updates and sharing.
    Still learning how to use it fully.

Comment

• Originally posted by kesk View Post
      is this program really useful to anybody? Looks like no one posts their view. I am curious.
      The one way to answer at your issue is that this program is as reliable as a flip of a coin, anyone who claims otherwise can always prove it of course I thank you for your free contribution and effort............... while others member are just here to sell

Comment

• Originally posted by laser1000it View Post
        The one way to answer at your issue is that this program is as reliable as a flip of a coin, anyone who claims otherwise can always prove it of course I thank you for your free contribution and effort............... while others member are just here to sell

@at now short Bund Eurex 3/21 @173,28

Comment

is this program really useful to anybody? Looks like no one posts their view. I am curious.
          of course it's useful

Comment

• Please, Read CAREFULLY this text :

As i have suggested / informed in a previous post, this software is requesting, ideally, to get some serious knowledge in astrology, because it uses lots of astro factors in its complex algorythms, and if you don't know anything in astro, you may easily spend months or years trying to choose some efficient params...

Even the DEV Sergei TARASOV is adding useless astro factors, because he is more on the tech-math side of astrology than on the WORKING Symbols ( which require dozen years of practice to be used efficiently )...

The FACT is that Sergei is an excellent DEV, but lacks almost totally the ASTROLOGER side.

He has never been an ASTROLOGER-CONSULTANT...

EXAMPLE : adding hundreds of thousands of asteroids won't help nobody to compute better neural networks.....for trading the markets....

Very very FEW Experienced astrologers use asteroids, because there are around 400 000 of 'em, so, in fact, they mean NOTHING ( Thousands are small sized 1.5 / 5 meters Rocks ) .

Put 10000 of 'em on an astro chart, and you can let your imagination invent / explain anything, based on the names of the asteroids...

The most "famous" asteroidian astrologer is named Mark Pottenger and he had computed around 150 000 orbital equations, always adding "NEW rocks to his collection, in the goal to prove more and more his Asteroidian Theories...

He had worked with his mother ( Deceased now ) Zipporah Pottenger Dobyns during years.....

I have MET personally both of them in a PARIS Congress in 1990, and they were "FULLY" inhabited by Asteroids....

Nothing else.
            Last edited by Shenong; 26-02-21, 22:58.

Comment

• Keep the comments going, its interesting.

Comment

• All I can say Kesk it's a great share and a massive Thank You, I trade Gold using it called that last move down to the Hour

Comment

• Originally posted by Shenong View Post
                  Please, Read CAREFULLY this text :

As i have suggested / informed in a previous post, this software is requesting, ideally, to get some serious knowledge in astrology, because it uses lots of astro factors in its complex algorythms, and if you don't know anything in astro, you may easily spend months or years trying to choose some efficient params...

Even the DEV Sergei TARASOV is adding useless astro factors, because he is more on the tech-math side of astrology than on the WORKING Symbols ( which require dozen years of practice to be used efficiently )...

The FACT is that Sergei is an excellent DEV, but lacks almost totally the ASTROLOGER side.

EXAMPLE : adding hundreds of thousands of asteroids won't help nobody to compute better neural networks.....for trading the markets....

Very very FEW Experienced astrologers use asteroids, because there are around 400 000 of 'em, so, in fact, they mean NOTHING ( Thousands are small sized 1.5 / 5 meters Rocks ) .

Put 10000 of 'em on an astro chart, and you can let your imagination invent / explain anything, based on the names of the asteroids...

The most "famous" asteroidian astrologer is named Mark Pottenger and he had computed around 150 000 orbital equations, always adding "NEW rocks to his collection, in the goal to prove more and more his Asteroidian Theories...

He had worked with his mother ( Deceased now ) Zipporah Pottenger Dobyns during years.....

I have MET personally both of them in a PARIS Congress in 1990, and they were "FULLY" inhabited by Asteroids....

Nothing else.

My 2 cents... on Asteroids... NOT ON TS....

Each and every Asteroid will work. Even a single Trend Line drawn by closing your eye will touch the trend, in future....
                  Try it...

Comment

• I am only interested in trading Nifty and was trying to use TS for forecasting. My view on the software is mixed. I spent quite a lot of time learning the software and tried many forecasts, but since I travel a lot, cant keep up with verifying the forecasts. In hindsight they look good. But one has to work a lot even to get a decent forecast. QSpectrum, astro, NN, so many things are there but the one which doesnt require any knowledge is the Natural Cycles. Here is a forecast for the Mar & Apr 21.

11 sided dice
                    Last edited by kesk; 28-02-21, 04:44. Reason: pic

Comment

Hi Kesk,

Sure it does, and thanks a lot for this.
                      I am using it for the Indonesian Exchange though not Nifty..

cheers,

Comment

• Originally posted by Shenong View Post
                        Please, Read CAREFULLY this text :

Nothing else.
                        Sergey used to work with Alphee Lavoie and they were built this kind of software.., maybe he got his knowledge a bit related to astrology from Alphee,
                        but I don't know why now they go separate.

just my 2 cents

Comment

• Originally posted by dank View Post
                          Sergey used to work with Alphee Lavoie and they were built this kind of software.., maybe he got his knowledge a bit related to astrology from Alphee,
                          but I don't know why now they go separate.

just my 2 cents

Yeah, OF COURSE, Sergei got enough BASIC astrological knowldege to be able to DEVELOP his Astro Market products Line ...

Separation because MONEY, power, and Personal Freedom for The Creator ( Sergei , Highly Superior in the Computing Language hence in Creation process VS Alphée LAVOIE so, Alphée was not able to accept some advanced ideas from Sergei )
                          Last edited by Shenong; 28-02-21, 19:13.

Comment

• Indeed Shenong,
                            the thing that I really like with TimingSolution is the Squared Chart... really good for applying Gann Methode.. is there any trading software that provide squared chart other than TimingSolution.. sorry if maybe a bit out of topic.. just out of curiosity
                            Last edited by dank; 08-03-21, 08:06.

Comment

• Originally posted by dank View Post
                              Indeed Shenong,
                              the thing that I really like with TimingSolution is the Squared Chart... really good for applying Gann Methode.. is there any trading software that provide squared chart other than TimingSolution.. sorry if maybe a bit out of topic.. just out of curiosity
                              wave59

danke Dank

Comment

• If I mistake not, MW as well

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X