kesk

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Would you care to elaborate with some pictures that you have arrived at? Will be helpful for others too who are following this thread. I am on travel and cant find time -:)

Dear Kesk,

I found Natural cycles better than Q Spectrum in Timing Solution. Though nothing is perfectly working though still Natural cycle option present in timing solution tell swings. Sometimes swing is totally inverted. Currently for Nifty it is showing Top in Jan 2021.

I would also to suggest you, dear Kesk, to try some other computations systems, Sidereal and Helicocentric...I guess the Ancients ( especially Indians had / have still probably the BEST astrologers on the planet...)

When you know how many infos have been got back from India by Sepharial and WD GANN, there are some questions / answers to think about, imho...

For example, some ALIVE Indian astrologers are NOW able to forecast on a period of some days, a date for an earthquake, also, some of them ( i don't say they are a lot able to do that, but try to find a western astrologer able to do the same ) are able to forecast the death date at some days, too.....( and some of these computations don't even involve the use of recent planets, only from Sun to Saturn !!!! )

Not sure if Sergei TARASOV has some pertinent infos / thinking / projects about these points.....:-? If not, it would be interesting to send him some mail.....With his Maths / Developing / Astro skills, it shouldn't be too difficult for him to add some functions / options / modules...

S :D

My 2 cents.

Good luck.

Eventhough I am too from India, Astrology is far from my cup of tea ! I tried to understand but couldn't understand it, not even 1%. I will leave it to the likes of others who are more knowledgeable .

well, of course i understand you, but i was just to inform about other ASTRO tech points which are ignored by a majority of Timing Solution Buyers / Users...UNFORTUNATELY. Kind of finely TUNING a racing Car with Highly Powerful engine, but running on BASIC Params....

Peace.

S

The Timing solution is rich in features. Only unraveling, tuning and find ways to deduce the results are not easy nut to crack.

The paradigm is to tailor one. To that matter, Hebrew and western astrology is equally armed for the purposes. The irony, one goes in search of ideal system and end up disappointed. The out of the box or lateral thinking, hard efforts and relentless never die attitude could be the key. Of late I am into it and confident of coming out with some thing fruitful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://mega.nz/file/qE5TGIYK#3nm5ilPYQ7IUG_DkwamiKf7uypTdv4KpuFSMvhTOuLU - 4th Jan 2021 Version of Terra.

New formats of dates and comma/stop issue resolved. Also, how angles are rounded of instead of the exact values is sorted out. Not sure about this.

This youtube video is from a TS user as well some kind of astrologer who is prominent in the TS group. Recently he posted something like this

"Here is one method that will give you decent tradable turning points. Take any significant swing. note the number of degrees moved by Moon in that swing. Now move every planet the same number of degrees and you will find a turning point each and every time."

And he posted to prove his point 2 pictures which I have uploaded below:

20210105-182009.jpg

20210105-181857.png

I haven't gone through the full video and if someone can make sense out of it, please post so that others can use it too.

• 2 weeks later...
https://mega.nz/file/qE5TGIYK#3nm5ilPYQ7IUG_DkwamiKf7uypTdv4KpuFSMvhTOuLU - 4th Jan 2021 Version of Terra.

New formats of dates and comma/stop issue resolved. Also, how angles are rounded of instead of the exact values is sorted out. Not sure about this.

This youtube video is from a TS user as well some kind of astrologer who is prominent in the TS group. Recently he posted something like this

"Here is one method that will give you decent tradable turning points. Take any significant swing. note the number of degrees moved by Moon in that swing. Now move every planet the same number of degrees and you will find a turning point each and every time."

And he posted to prove his point 2 pictures which I have uploaded below:

20210105-182009.jpg

20210105-181857.png

I haven't gone through the full video and if someone can make sense out of it, please post so that others can use it too.

The video is private. Not accessible

• 2 weeks later...