Timingsolution & Nifity page

kesk

Guest astrostudent
any body would please explain how to configure Y_loader for Nifty stocks? I downloaded it but not able to download Nifty stock data through it.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest astrostudent

Mr. W D Gann's style of annular stock forecast was believed to be based on Lunar cycle. High-Low dates in every month ranging 4-5 turns in a month.

Can anybody, knowledge experts put light on this, please?

Guest astrostudent
Better to use any EOD data downloader, like Bhavcopy, to get the data.

Yes, indeed, Thanks. In file menu, Open history through internet; I found working good

Guest astrostudent
Try SolarFire... There's option as True and Mean Node

Regards

The true node actual speed not get reflected in ephemery, only it gives out average motion

Guest astrostudent

Nifty for one month

The Nifty is strong and moving up. One of the cycle change is expected 27-28 July-2020.

What is analysis of you all please?

Post your analysis with pictures, then only others can relate what you are saying. How well was the past projected and how is it going to project the future, all these are points of interest.

The Nifty is strong and moving up. One of the cycle change is expected 27-28 July-2020.

What is analysis of you all please?

Guest astrostudent
Post your analysis with pictures, then only others can relate what you are saying. How well was the past projected and how is it going to project the future, all these are points of interest.

I am not much knowledge about attaching pictures and that kind of stuff. Also very slow in typing. My thoughts go much forward than fingers on the key board and hence conflicts arise out of confusion.

These are all well suited for academicians and students. Person like me who are at advance age find it challenging. Yes, if it has to be spoken out, then probably makes easy.

The cycle of Jup is indicating a change on 27Jul20. Though it is of bullish in nature yet I believe, being blown out with inflated values already, the turn can be down. hence obviously sustaining down move is skeptical. However, the same if able persists until 05Aug20, then Mars can help in pushing down further.

Please dont ask me stats on these theories as I am weak at maintaining those since not having much acquaintance on these computer aided techniques.

Now hopefully you put your perspectives across for our digestion

Edited by astrostudent

Guest astrostudent

Now I got it, you were referring to the software based analysis. I have not yet acclimatized with software. H ave installed and yet to experiment with S&P500.

My suggestion is to try first with DJIA or SP as we can get more than 100 years data. But I still I have not done any back test with TS.

My derivations are based theory and cross checked with data. This has 84% effectiveness. None of the astronomical theory works with 100% accuracy.

Guest astrostudent
astrostudent

Here you. try to create these steps in Timingsolution and you should be good.

steps.png

Based on your Jup cycle ( I believe Jup-Jup cycle), tried to make a projection in TS and here is the result.

jup-jup.png

Now, if this is not what you are referring, try to follow steps 3 & 4.

That is simple cycle, seldom give good results, because other astronomical phenomena not included. I was searching for drawing angle lines in software, like what GANN angles 1X1, 2X1.. so on. Could not find. These have to be drawn starting from last more than 10 years, from various stages to derive meaningful cycles.

I believe there is one option for natural cycles in the software. That is also good.

Please do not depend on the cycles shown similar to above sketches, those would be hit or miss.

I was trying to find the source of the software, not the programmer. If it is Alphee, then not much are hidden as he himself could not derive from his study; but if Erik Beann, then he is more innovative.

I need to dig/study a lot on the software as information are overwhelming, so far not found any crux.

Guest astrostudent

Timing Solution

There is an expert easy module. With this, past few days moves can be ascertained. It is good. But I am getting problem is display of Planets and angle glyph.

This should he helpful for even for small movement with future near time expectation as well.

astrostudent

Your posts are leaving me wondering what's your intention. Seemingly they are informative, but without any 'real' information. Take the post #217. You have mentioned Easy expert module gives "This should he helpful for even for small movement with future near time expectation as well. ". However, you fail to mention what were the inputs to easy expert, what are the conditions, etc. You see, this thread I opened for all to help each other and learn from each other without any pre-conditions.

If that's your motive too, you are welcome to post in this thread. Else, open a thread of your own and post your views there. I hope you understand the nature of this forum.

There is an expert easy module. With this, past few days moves can be ascertained. It is good. But I am getting problem is display of Planets and angle glyph.

This should he helpful for even for small movement with future near time expectation as well.

Wow, for a new guy who joined the forum, you seem to have suddenly become a psychologist. Show me where I was 'arrogant' and 'ignorance' and 'dictating terms'. Here is my post in a polite way

"you are welcome to post in this thread. Else, open a thread of your own and post your views there. I hope you understand the nature of this forum."

BTW, knowledge when shared with others is beneficial for everyone, keeping it to yourself, well, let other members decide about you. Good luck to you!

For the first time in nearly 10+ years in this forum, you are the first guy to be added to my 'ignore list'.

Edited by kesk

https://mega.nz/file/vFhhVI6S#-F1ILZ_TfFadXm36qHlSkIx0-D6ADkmZeycCwv61xZU - DMS Scanner V2 28May2020

https://mega.nz/file/WV5lnKBa#_rY-gJNxHMUtuPUc6IqbSY-OHwFLHlfltr_9Qi92Ask - Terra 16 Jun 2020

https://mega.nz/file/eYwT0CYb#CV8SJA-dd0fwjff7thppQ7SomRi5wD8Xt-uz-2ZKijI - TSA 19 Dec 2019

All of them require a key or the old patches. These are the latest versions available.

Timing Solution Terra Incognita 16-06-2020

Timing Solution Scanner 28-05-2020

https://www.mediafire.com/file/93n17jmtf1inrhp/ts.zip/file

- install origin

- install update

- copy cracked file in program directory

- make links on them and add administrator privileges in properties

- run ONLY cracked files with your links

- register with any username and 16 digits

- use ONLY your links

TI has build date in title "June 16, 2020"

S has "May 24, 2020"