Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Currently trading with FP Markets, they have some of the tightest spreads on their Raw (ECN) account. Haven't faced any issues, the pricing and execution has been consistent even during volatile market movements.

Regarding other brokers like tickmill and ICM have not tried them yet, but seems they have some mixed reviews overall. So will stick with FP Markets as my recommendation

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I recommend trading with FP Markets, from my personal experience I would say they are a good broker for scalping, Spreads are tighter compared to their competitors.

They are regulated by ASIC and one of the oldest brokers with over 15 years of experience.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I recommend FP Markets, they have been operational for over 15 years (ASIC Regulated)

They have really good trading conditions as well, their ECN spreads are really tight (Averages 0.0 pips in EURUSD) and the commission per lot is also lower when compared with other similar ECN brokers brokers.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,604 Times in 591 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tropictrader View Post
    Anyone have experience with Interactive Brokers? Been trying their platform and it's pretty intimidating. They seem to offer everything you could ever need though.
    IB is one ( if not THE ONE ) of the BIGGEST Brokers on the planet...Nothing else. Yeah they offer ALL the MARKETS, and any Financial Instrument you can dream of. Not the simplicity of any MT4 broker, but defenitely NOT the SAME WORLD.....but you can get add-ons through APIS, too.....Regulation is TITANIUM Quality, and of course, your accounts are segregated ( OBVIOUS for PRO Customers )

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shenong For This Useful Post:

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I am currently trading with Global Prime and wanted to change my broker for certain reasons.

Have been seeing reviews about FP Markets and also a lot of post comparing with other brokers showing FP Market better in Execution, spreads and slippage.

Are they really reliable ?

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I used OANDA. Cant say why, but i heard it's reliable. and probably i will use that one in the future too.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    LMFX is a great broker for US traders. I was a little worried about trading with an offshore broker at first, but it's been fine no conflicts or complains till date. Easy account opening as well as withdrawals. Customer service is good and the client portal is easy to use. Definitely recommend trading with them.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JudeDaniel View Post
    I am currently trading with Global Prime and wanted to change my broker for certain reasons.

Have been seeing reviews about FP Markets and also a lot of post comparing with other brokers showing FP Market better in Execution, spreads and slippage.

Are they really reliable ?
    I have been trading with FP Markets for over a year now, They have been reliable till date based on my experience. I chose to trade with them because they are regulated with ASIC/CYSEC and have been operational since 2005.

Their trading conditions are extremely competitive too, their ECN (Raw Account) has some of the best spreads out there.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Thanks for your replies guys. My favourite brokers are Tickmill, Hotforex and IB. What I value in these brokers is reliable license, tons of positive feedback and competitive trading conditions which were tested in live trading.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    FP Markets seem to be most users Favorite broker on this thread, was looking to open an account with Pepperstone but compared it with FP Markets their spreads and commission do seem better.

How is their reliability and do they accept customers from UK ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast