Ichimoku Bot

• 1 year later...

Here it is. I bought this but was quite disappointed with it.

hxxp://[email protected]/files/417381409/IchimokuCloud-Installation-and-User-Guide.pdf

hxxp://[email protected]/files/417381411/Ichimoku-Ecourse.pdf

hxxp://[email protected]/files/417381412/Parameters.pdf

hxxp://[email protected]/files/417381413/experts.rar

Enjoy.

hi learningfx:

to be fair there are some parts that I liked. But most of the strategies I find is somewhat similar to what I found for free. Not sure if you;d agree to that. Plus I couldn't get the EA to trade automatically. I asked the creator and he mentioned that there is some bugs and he is fixing it. But many moons has passed with nothing in sight.

Perhaps the citizens of Indo-Investasi can be of help on this matter and maybe make it work wonders? :-)

Ichimoku

Is anyone aware of the fact that the yen pairs works very well with the ichimoku method? All S&R, etc. are adhered to as opposed to using normal S&R.

Perhaps this is because a lot of yen traders in the banks, etc. uses ichimoku to trade yen pairs. I read this somewhere.

I sure hope we can use what we have to improve on this. I like trading EURJPY and to some extend GBPJPY.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone had a chance to play around with the EA I provided? After dusting it off the shelf and uploading it here, I tried it again. Seems to work pretty well in higher time frames (H4 and up) and am not sure if it repaints. Anyone had a chance to study it?

Also I noticed the EA doesn't open/place trades automatically. Anyone can educate these?

Thanks.

• 2 years later...