SigmaForex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SigmaForex

anybodies know about SigmaForex.Com, i have a plan to deposit in that company? please give me advice.

thanks

Re: SigmaForex

Hi maximberry-
    I opened an account and wired $500 deposit by bringing a printout of the information they had sent me, to a bank- nothing showed up in the account though, and after two weeks I found out that the account they had said to deposit to had been closed. I got almost all my money back from my bank, minus $20.00 for this error. Despite repeated attempts on my part, I have never received this money back or any response besides 'it is an issue with our bank, and is out of our hands'. Definitely NOT recommended.

Comment

Re: SigmaForex

I have received the full funds to my bank account from the sigmaForex trading account today on 2009-09-01. My signed withdraw request was sent in on the 2009-06-30, and money received on 2009-09-01. that's was total 49 bank working days.

Althrough I have reported my case to London police, FSA, and europe consumer center network, but the real help comes from ForexPeaceArmy. ForexPeaceArmy investigators have helped me effectively communicate with SigmaForex. Without Forexpeacearmy, I guess my case will have much much longer wait time and very lite hope. ForexPeaceArmy's help has been all the way to the ends, this is very much appreciated by me.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      Working...
      X