WTD: UI EA building software/wizard/creator?

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of the best out there for blocks:

https://fxdreema.com/

I personally use them and paid $95 for the full year of unlimited version (it is $105 now), but you can start free with the limited version (10 blocks only, for unlimited time) or pay $21 for 1 month of unlimited number of blocks. They DO NOT provide a comprehensive manual and/or tutorials so the learning curve is somewhat steep, but for beginners this is the case with almost every EA builder, even if one provides manuals and tutorials. There are some helpful examples on their website and pretty helpful forum with an excellent response time from the administrator, even if you are a free user. My advice is to start with the free plan to see if you like it before you commit any funds.

Cheers, Ron

• 3 years later...
This is one of the best out there for blocks:

https://fxdreema.com/

I personally use them and paid $95 for the full year of unlimited version (it is $105 now), but you can start free with the limited version (10 blocks only, for unlimited time) or pay $21 for 1 month of unlimited number of blocks. They DO NOT provide a comprehensive manual and/or tutorials so the learning curve is somewhat steep, but for beginners this is the case with almost every EA builder, even if one provides manuals and tutorials. There are some helpful examples on their website and pretty helpful forum with an excellent response time from the administrator, even if you are a free user. My advice is to start with the free plan to see if you like it before you commit any funds.

Cheers, Ron

Do you know any course teaching fxdreema? Or anyone who can teach the fxdreema in depth

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the delay in my answer; just haven't visited the forum for several weeks.

If you search the internet you'll find various sources. The FxDreema forum is one good source to learn about the program in addition for some short tutorials on their home page (https://fxdreema.com/).

Another good source to get a complete course for FxDreema (with some perks) is Trading Nut, at tradingnut.com/trading-robots/. It used to be called automatemytrading.com. However it may be an expensive venture as in the past it cost about $350 but now it may be more expensive. So it is up to you if you want to be spoon fed or invest your efforts in self learning.

Wishing you luck in your endeavor. Ron