Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    Standard Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Even though brokers have very similar business model i believe execution speeds differ from broker to broker?

    What is your review of execution speeds with FP Markets, in their website they advertise less than 40ms, does this apply even during news trading?

  2. #22
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TysonFx View Post
    Even though brokers have very similar business model i believe execution speeds differ from broker to broker?

    What is your review of execution speeds with FP Markets, in their website they advertise less than 40ms, does this apply even during news trading?

    It's great broker but I would rather go with Hotforex or Tickmill since they are ECN brokers. FP markets failed to pass my proprietary speed test (execution during NFP release)

  3. #23
    Standard Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Atom8 was the best broker for news trading while they existed. I'd try Blackbull Markets now.

  4. #24
    Platinum Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    944
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked 641 Times in 197 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milete View Post
    It's great broker but I would rather go with Hotforex or Tickmill since they are ECN brokers. FP markets failed to pass my proprietary speed test (execution during NFP release)
    Tickmill is the biggest scammer....stay away from them...

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to dannydon786 For This Useful Post:


  6. #25
    Diamond Member Array Unclepips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Washington, DC, USA
    Posts
    987
    Thanks
    207
    Thanked 738 Times in 339 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandler View Post
    Looking for an reliable broker to trade with no spread widening issue even during high volatile especially on news.

    Fixed spread accounts is what I'm looking for, the lower the better.
    it'll be tough to find something like that, but I trade with intereactivebrokers and Forex.com they seem to be ok

  7. #26
    Silver Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    423
    Thanked 304 Times in 59 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandler View Post
    Looking for an reliable broker to trade with no spread widening issue even during high volatile especially on news.

    Fixed spread accounts is what I'm looking for, the lower the better.
    Wide spread occurs naturally around news time. Those brokers that offer fixed spread will just disable trading around those times.

  8. #27
    Standard Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm looking for a reliable broker to trade because my previous broker FXView had spread widening issues. Anyone trading with a broker that provides stable spreads even during high volatile market news?

  9. #28
    Standard Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I currently trade with GlobalFx, but the spreads are not consistent during market news, Anyone trading with a stable broker even in highly volatile market news?

  10. #29
    Standard Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    For news trading maybe you should consider using futures broker ? there are normal and micro contracts, if you don't need crosses then it is best option

  11. #30
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Every Broker is out for themselves, big or small. But we still have to use them to trade. I've been using Hotforex for years and they have always treated me fairly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Recommend a broker with highest margin?
    By Kristianto in forum Forex Broker
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-06-2016, 05:32 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2013, 07:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •