80% wining rate strategy, very simple. Need someone to code it on an EA

Ok guys, im giving away my strategy which has been very profitable to me, im offering it here and posting so i can get someone to code it on an EA so we can all take profit of it.

Here it is:

Use only on GBPJPY (wont work on GBPUSD or any other)

Currency: GBPJPY

Timeframe: 1 hour (can be used on 30 min for earning entry), but for my experience 1 hours is safer

Indicators: RSI 7 levels 25 and 75

Stochastic 5,3,3 levels 25 and 75

Sell entry:

If I have strong up trend and my Stoch and RSI are overbought, and we have down trend candle (black candle) close at the middle of the last

(in this case white one) I enter my trade.

Sell when RSI and Stoch are bought or they are close to overbought (75)

line, and we have down candle which has closed at least at the middle of the last up

candle.

Buy entry:

If I have strong down trend and my Stoch and RSI are oversold, and we have up trend candle (white candle) close at the middle of the last

(in this case black one) I enter my trade.

Stop loss: 15 pips - 20 pips (i use 15)

Take profit: Fixed 30 pips or go to 30 min timeframe and wait till stochastic give oposite signal

http://s11.postimg.org/h1qugjper/teodosi_simple_system.png

subir foto

Edited by csa1234

Ok guys, im giving away my strategy which has been very profitable to me, im offering it here and posting so i can get someone to code it on an EA so we can all take profit of it.

Here it is:

Use only on GBPJPY (wont work on GBPUSD or any other)

Currency: GBPJPY

Timeframe: 1 hour (can be used on 30 min for earning entry), but for my experience 1 hours is safer

Indicators: RSI 7 levels 25 and 75

Stochastic 5,3,3 levels 25 and 75

Sell entry:

If I have strong up trend and my Stoch and RSI are overbought, and we have down trend candle (black candle) close at the middle of the last

(in this case white one) I enter my trade.

Sell when RSI and Stoch are bought or they are close to overbought (75)

line, and we have down candle which has closed at least at the middle of the last up

candle.

Buy entry:

If I have strong down trend and my Stoch and RSI are oversold, and we have up trend candle (white candle) close at the middle of the last

(in this case black one) I enter my trade.

Stop loss: 15 pips - 20 pips (i use 15)

Take profit: Fixed 30 pips or go to 30 min timeframe and wait till stochastic give oposite signal

http://s11.postimg.org/h1qugjper/teodosi_simple_system.png

subir foto

Hi csa1234 , thanks very much for sharing your very good system . Please , what is the setting of Bollinger Band in your screenshot ? Thanks !