Good Experience with a Good broker :)

Michael Lotfi

• 4 years later...
Guest milete
Check out FP Markets, their spreads are lower and maximum leverage is 500:1, its an reliable broker with ASIC regulation.

FP Markets are in the forex business for over 12 years and their CFD offerings and pricing is better when compared with similar brokers.

Nice suggestion it is a great broker I use them together with Tickmill and Hotforex to get better execution and some insights from live spread comparisons.

• 3 weeks later...
I have been trading with CMTrading for over almost a year. Without any problems so far. Mt4 trading platform is very convenient. Cmtrading offers all major forex pairs and pairs of crosses along with major stock indices and metals. It is more than enough for me.

I haven't any issues regarding funding and withdrawing. In fact, client's services have been very good. Deposit bonuses and Cash bonuses also are very nice and useful. I am going to stick with Cmtrading and with their current qualitative performance.

Yeah, it's a great broker I've been using it along with Hotforex, I think they both provide excellent platforms for scalping.

• 3 weeks later...

I am curious to know what others think of the following.

Are there some brokers who meet the following criteria.

1. Are not a bucket shop, have the backing of or a reputable parent company.

2. operate out of a jurisdiction with good governance such as ASIC, Switzerland etc.

3. Offer leverage of 100/1 or above on Forex, and good leverage on other instruments. (so that excludes EU and currently the UK brokers due to the ridiculous 'miffy' regulations.)

4. Allows CFD's

5. Is open to USA residents as well as rest of world.

Would be nice: Options

Would be nice: A good range of markets such as IG index but that may be asking for too much.

(5) might be a tall order too so, there maybe two answers, one for US residents and one for rest of world.

Please all let me know your ideas. Thank you.

• 2 months later...
Guest TysonFx

Can anyone recommend a broker with good experience that offers lower slippage and spreads?

A broker with good customer service will be an advantage since I might have lot of queries in the initial stage.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
IC Markets Trading Company is a great broker for scalpers, auto traders and beginner traders. Benefits of trading with IC Markets: favorable trading conditions; a large selection of working tools - more than 90; low spreads - from 0 points; high speed of order execution; availability of many analytical training materials; the ability to trade from a mobile device; the use of trading advisors is allowed; there are additional useful resources: spread monitoring, risk depth, risk calculator and others; the ability to engage in scalping and hedging; availability of Islamic accounts; quality customer service. So I definitely recommend the broker and you can find more information about it in ic markets reviews.