Standard Member Array
    Thanks

Good Experience with a Good broker :)

I have been trading with CMTrading for over almost a year. Without any problems so far. Mt4 trading platform is very convenient. Cmtrading offers all major forex pairs and pairs of crosses along with major stock indices and metals. It is more than enough for me.

I haven't any issues regarding funding and withdrawing. In fact, client's services have been very good. Deposit bonuses and Cash bonuses also are very nice and useful. I am going to stick with Cmtrading and with their current qualitative performance.

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    One of my fellows waited for his withdrawal of 1K one month before they processed it. Its unacceptable for a forex broker so steer clear. Better to work with regulated and reputable STP venue like Hotforex, their withdrawal processing time is 1-3 hrs max

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I recommend checking out FP Markets, been trading with them for over a year now and their trading conditions are much better than similar ECN brokers (spreads, execution, commission etc.)

Another point in favor is their customer support, they have been genuinely helpful and have gone out of their way to help me out in a few scenarios. They are regulated by ASIC and operational since 2005, so definitely worth checking

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Check out FP Markets, their spreads are lower and maximum leverage is 500:1, its an reliable broker with ASIC regulation.

FP Markets are in the forex business for over 12 years and their CFD offerings and pricing is better when compared with similar brokers.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon.Martin View Post
    Check out FP Markets, their spreads are lower and maximum leverage is 500:1, its an reliable broker with ASIC regulation.

FP Markets are in the forex business for over 12 years and their CFD offerings and pricing is better when compared with similar brokers.

Nice suggestion it is a great broker I use them together with Tickmill and Hotforex to get better execution and some insights from live spread comparisons.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Looking to join FP Markets so was looking for information on how much commission per lot does it charge.

What is the minimum trade size ? and do they offer any is there any hidden cost ?

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Lotfi View Post
    I have been trading with CMTrading for over almost a year. Without any problems so far. Mt4 trading platform is very convenient. Cmtrading offers all major forex pairs and pairs of crosses along with major stock indices and metals. It is more than enough for me.

I haven't any issues regarding funding and withdrawing. In fact, client's services have been very good. Deposit bonuses and Cash bonuses also are very nice and useful. I am going to stick with Cmtrading and with their current qualitative performance.
    Yeah, it's a great broker I've been using it along with Hotforex, I think they both provide excellent platforms for scalping.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Any suggestions with a good broker, i scalp mostly in majors so a broker that offer tight spreads preferably with ECN pricing.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I decided to open an account with FP Markets mainly based on positive reviews and the fact that they are regulated by ASIC.

I scalp with FP Markets Raw spreads account mainly as the minimum spread for trading EUR/USD is 0.0 pips which is lower compared to the rest of the competitors.

Thanks
    I am curious to know what others think of the following.
    Are there some brokers who meet the following criteria.

1. Are not a bucket shop, have the backing of or a reputable parent company.
    2. operate out of a jurisdiction with good governance such as ASIC, Switzerland etc.
    3. Offer leverage of 100/1 or above on Forex, and good leverage on other instruments. (so that excludes EU and currently the UK brokers due to the ridiculous 'miffy' regulations.)
    4. Allows CFD's
    5. Is open to USA residents as well as rest of world.

Would be nice: Options
    Would be nice: A good range of markets such as IG index but that may be asking for too much.

(5) might be a tall order too so, there maybe two answers, one for US residents and one for rest of world.

Please all let me know your ideas. Thank you.