andreforex

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
I have tested the journal v1.7 and it is quite good. It focuses on the psychological aspect of trading and analyses your trading. Helps you to identify and correct repetitive behaviour which is causing problems.

Pretty good but looking for a cracked version to see how it works. Trial lets you enter only 10 trades for analysis.

Hi csn,

Sorry to bother you.

I'm trying to find Edgewonk v1.7 (Excel spreadsheet), but I'm only able to find Edgewonk v2.0, which is not an Excel-based version anymore. I have found in this thread that you tried Edgewonk v1.7 back in 2016. Do you still have, by any chance, the trial file and would you mind to share it with me? [-O< I really appreciate if you could help me.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Abegar

can you share the version you have with us?

Hi johnnyblazing,

Unfortunately, I don't have an educated version of Edgewonk. Sorry for the missunderstanding. I meant that I'm trying to find Edgewonk v1.7 TRIAL, but I'm only able to find Edgewonk v2.0 TRIAL. I appreciate if someone could share the trial version of Edgewonk v1.7 with me.

Abegar

• 1 month later...
Hi csn,

Sorry to bother you.

I'm trying to find Edgewonk v1.7 (Excel spreadsheet), but I'm only able to find Edgewonk v2.0, which is not an Excel-based version anymore. I have found in this thread that you tried Edgewonk v1.7 back in 2016. Do you still have, by any chance, the trial file and would you mind to share it with me? [-O< I really appreciate if you could help me.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Abegar

Sorry, deleted. Do not have have it.

• 2 weeks later...
we need someone from Malaysia.. or at least an Malaysian mobile number to be able to chat with the seller..

I tried to purchase but failed.. after contacting customer support they replied me that currently they are not selling outside Malaysia..

Thanks for trying, at least you could register. Weird that you need Malayasia mobile number to chat with the seller on the website.

There is one trick to bypass that. If you Google "receive free sms" there are a number of websites that gives malayasia mobile numbers to bypass registration requirements. You can use one such number to chat with the seller.

I have used them before and they are safe as long as you don't reveal any confidential info, just remove the number from your profile after purchase is done.

Cheers.

Thanks for trying, at least you could register. Weird that you need Malayasia mobile number to chat with the seller on the website.

There is one trick to bypass that. If you Google "receive free sms" there are a number of websites that gives malayasia mobile numbers to bypass registration requirements. You can use one such number to chat with the seller.

I have used them before and they are safe as long as you don't reveal any confidential info, just remove the number from your profile after purchase is done.

Cheers.

ok.. will try..

nope.. it didn't..

I did a bit of research in case I can register and buy. Despite my repeated attempts, sadly I can never register. May be country IP restriction or something I guess. These are things I had.

Hopefully someone can make these work:

For address:

Name: XXXX

Address Line1: Aramex, Hedgeford Innovation Park ,12C, Jalan Tandang

City: Petaling Jaya

State: Selangor

Zip Code: 46050

Tel: +603-77878787

For number verification:

https://sms-online.co/receive-free-sms/601117000917

Phone number: 1117000917

New user coupon: