REQ EdgeWonk

andreforex

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys, I downloaded the file from the website, and moved it to a test box that didn't have internet connection to see if it works. I didn't run it for deep viruses or malware checks. I ran the software and it works, but y'all might want to check it over thoroughly. It would be nice if we had someone here in the community that could check it over for bugs. Again be careful.

Guys,

It is not a good idea to take the risk of having your PC compromised by running a software from an unknown source, considering the Edgewonk software that you want to install is not irreplaceable and is not that expensive.

If you really want Edgewonk then buy the hwid protected one from JhonSnow for like $30 and if you buy in quantity and talk nicely to him probably he might reduce the price a little. But if you don't want to spend any money journaling your trades then just use Excel or one of the online journaling websites freely available. Many profitable traders use Excel to journal their trades and write custom formulas etc. so it is not that bad.

I found this website on youtube (dodgy I know). Not sure whether it's a virus or not

https://edgewonk-crack.weebly.com/

If anyone is willing to take the risk to find out and report back would be great

Looks like this is working for me, will be able to tell more after I use it for couple of days. I downloaded it from the below link given in the website, 136MB zip file.

Scanned with AV, no virus. Extracted and followed the instruction, and everything is fine. This is working like a portable version.

Just make sure you block home callbacks to Edgewonk .com with a firewall.

Cheers pure!

Edited by csn

I don't need this or other resource for my trading. But I am a little bit curious, for this I moved to download this useful crack resource and I confirm is ok.

From my point of view I thinky why wait 15 seconds for the download plus 30 seconds to fix the firewall. It would be much better to buy the software already cracked with HWID (in the web there are many services). On average you spend about 45 seconds for the payment procedure.

Looks like this is working for me, will be able to tell more after I use it for couple of days. I downloaded it from the below link given in the website, 136MB zip file.

Scanned with AV, no virus. Extracted and followed the instruction, and everything is fine. This is working like a portable version.

Cheers pure!

Working..??

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers pure!

Thanks for checking this out.

• 4 weeks later...

How are you going to block it by firewall if there is no executable file there? It is ran by Java machine. Maybe that's why anti-virus cannot find any viruses.

UPD. The program is interesting. Way better than to use Excel. But after several days it got back to demo-version :( And what a "brilliant" idea was to make it as a java program instead of nornal exe file.

Edited by Yozhig

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...