NeuroShell Trader comple setup and addons

mimtek

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

У меня нету файла установки. версия 5.6 более стабильна, но самый большой плюс версии 6 в том, что она уже может задействовать все ядра компьютера судя по информации. В моем компьютере установлен процессор AMD Ryzen 9 3950X BOX в котором 16 ядер, но мне это не чего не дает в скорости, поскольку версия 5.6 не поддерживает многоядерность, а версия 6 не стабильна( в NeuroShell можно сделать такие вещи, которые вы никогда не найдете на просторах интернета, но сложные вещи работают очень медленно (

translation

I do not have an installation file. version 5.6 is more stable, but the biggest plus of version 6 is that it can already use all the computer cores, judging by the information. I have an AMD Ryzen 9 3950X BOX processor in my computer with 16 cores, but this doesn’t give me speed, since version 5.6 does not support multi-core, and version 6 is not stable (in NeuroShell you can do things that you will never find on the Internet, but complex things work very slowly (

• 2 weeks later...

So far version 5.6 is the stable and working one. I was able to connect mt4 feed to it to get realtime chart updates, if anyone needs help to set that up I will share instructions.

My question is to anyone using mt4 tradeput indicator for Neuroshell to send trade orders back to mt4 broker, does anyone know what input on the indicator inside Neuroshell for the entry and exit signals? Do I put a prediction output As a signal?

Tradeput input is from trading strategy output.

- Id channel number must same with id channel on tradeput mt4.

- long entry is output long entry from trading strategy.

- long exit is output long exit from trading strategy.

- short entry is output short entry from trading strategy.

- short exit is output short exit from trading strategy.

Edited by AIforTrade

So far version 5.6 is the stable and working one. I was able to connect mt4 feed to it to get realtime chart updates, if anyone needs help to set that up I will share instructions.

My question is to anyone using mt4 tradeput indicator for Neuroshell to send trade orders back to mt4 broker, does anyone know what input on the indicator inside Neuroshell for the entry and exit signals? Do I put a prediction output As a signal?

What datafeed are you using

the answer to the question will be for him

• 2 months later...

can you please write out the instructions to install NS 5.6, the "readme" file is not legible. i dont know how to read it. if you can list the english instructions to install. Very appreciate it.

This could indicate that your webserver pages are not configured correctly. Or the webserver is not at all running. And your host file should be edited such that calls to a particular domain should be directed to your localhost.

you should also know a bit about using ollydbg and reversing to make it work.

Thanks for the links mimtek, I have followed all the steps to install Neuroshell 5.6 Beta 3 but I get "Authorization error () - Unknown error". I tried to reinstall it again but there's no way. Could you give me a clue?

can you please write out the instructions to install NS 5.6, the "readme" file is not legible. i dont know how to read it. if you can list the english instructions to install. Very appreciate it.

In the zip file, there are several folders and files, look for the file

NeuroShell_Day_Trader_Pro_5.6_b3_crk.rar

In it, under the folder of 'crack' you should find the file

'crack_instructions.pdf'

This is written in clear English and provide a step by step installation explanation of how to use either IIs or Ollydebug to install the program.

This could indicate that your webserver pages are not configured correctly. Or the webserver is not at all running. And your host file should be edited such that calls to a particular domain should be directed to your localhost.

you should also know a bit about using ollydbg and reversing to make it work.

Thanks for your reply kesk, I added the 2 IP adresses to the hosts file, checked in properties the permissions and made sure they worked by going to cmd and "ping" them (sorry if I may sound ****** but I have no idea, I just searched in google xD). I tried also to catch that error in ollydbg and I did, but I don't know what to do to avoid it.

You better follow the instructions from post #293.

Thanks for your reply kesk, I added the 2 IP adresses to the hosts file, checked in properties the permissions and made sure they worked by going to cmd and "ping" them (sorry if I may sound ****** but I have no idea, I just searched in google xD). I tried also to catch that error in ollydbg and I did, but I don't know what to do to avoid it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
help needed for these addons and software

CHAOSHUNTER 2.3 SETUP.RAR

https://wdho.ru/9r5x

CYBERNETIC.RAR

http://wdfiles.ru/6ttb

Advanced Indicator Set 3

http://www.neuroshell.com/manuals/ais3/index.html?pair_trading_implementation_in.htm

NeuroShell Run-Time Server

http://www.neuroproject.ru/runtime.htm

Neuroshell 6.1 crack problem not working properly maybe someone can upload correct instructions !!

CYBERNETIC.RAR

http://wdfiles.ru/6ttb link are deaded,up again pls,thanks

• 4 weeks later...